Thoughts on the Sennheiser RS 175?

srinivas1015

So I'm planning on getting a pair of headphones to use with my blu-ray player for late night viewing. I've always been someone who's preferred earphones as I feel the sound quality is better. But hopefully a good pair of headphones will change that view.

So far, I've used:

1) Ultimate Ears 900 earphones: These produced by far the best sound I've ever heard. Wide soundstage, great timber-- especially for guitars and vocals. But the bass was virtually nonexistent, though that was something I was okay with as the mids and highs were brilliant.

2) Apple ear pods-- they're alright, but I miss the detail offered by the Ultimate Ears. I do like that they're warmer.

3) Playstation Gold Wireless Headphones-- These sound worse than the Apple ear pods. Or maybe I don't like how headphones sound in general when compared to earphones.

Now, I'm planning on getting the Sennheiser RS 175 (wireless is a must) and I'm wondering what to expect. Would you recommend them? If anyone has used both the Playstation Gold headset as well as a Sennheiser, could you please compare them?

Hi,

I am using RS 175 since the last 3 years. I am very happy with the sound and wireless capabilities. Has a good mix of higher and lower frequencies. It is a good headset for universal listening. Let me know if you are looking for any specific information.

Even, i had a plan to buy Sennheiser RS 175 which comes with Surround Sound listening modes and one of my friend suggested to go with bose soundsport headphone. I bought bose soundsport that can be used while going to gym and got the product with offer from mrbargainer coupon.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back