• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

For Sale Three Separate Vinyl Sales - Hiten

Hiten

Hello Guys,
Have few Vinyls for sell. These are three separate sales. Please mention which sale you are interested in. i.e. Sale 1, Sale 2, or Sale 3.

Please note : As per international grading standard Vinyls are Excellent to Near Mint condition, but to be on safer side would grade them as Excellent to VG+++. All vinyls are visually graded. All vinyls have been kept neat and clean. but you may find occasional dust or finger prints. Some vinyls or jackets may have markings or stickers on them. No Selection please. Double albums are counted as two. If anyone is interested in particular vinyl condition I have high resolution pictures of vinyl which I can email. Shipping cost extra and at buyer's risk. Will ship by Speed Post which you can track. They also have calculator to calculate shipping charges to any place. Will Ship after money is received. If you are in Mumbai can send office boy for Rs. 250 per trip. All sale are final and no returns, If there are more than one buyer please allow me to decide as convenient and appropriate to me. Hope you all understand. Please give time to respond. Details are as follows.

SALE 1
Price : 28 Vinyls for Rs. 7,250/-
Click here for the list : VINYL LIST

SALE 2

SALE 3

Regards and thanks for looking.

SPONSORED ADS

SPONSORED ADS

Hiten

'Sale 1' and 'Sale 2" sold. I sincerely thank everyone who showed interest.
Warm regards.

Hiten

All the vinyls reached safely.
Please look out for my sale of approximately 20 Hindi Movie and Indian Classical Vinyls. Will be taking pictures and making list soon.
Regards.

SPONSORED ADS