Tidal - Dolby Atmos Music

jagadeeshwarank

Its 3 days old NEWS. Since I remember few questions on availability of surround music, not sure where, Tidal now has added support for Dolby Atmos music. I myself not an user of Tidal. Will be great news for those already subscribed to Tidal.

Seems to be available only to android users, nothing is mentioned on support with the AV Receivers.

Its 3 days old NEWS. Since I remember few questions on availability of surround music, not sure where, Tidal now has added support for Dolby Atmos music. I myself not an user of Tidal. Will be great news for those already subscribed to Tidal.

Seems to be available only to android users, nothing is mentioned on support with the AV Receivers.

Thatz great news, at-least the future for multi-channel music looks promising.. Yet to subscribe to Tidal.. Not sure if it is aval on Android TV interface.. I too recollect reading somewhere that Prime music would also support Atmos..

i have Tidal hifi subscription but cant find any atmos content when i search for it on my Samsung S8+
Can you check this info?

To listen to Dolby Atoms Music on TIDAL, the streaming service will automatically set it to default on tracks where a Dolby Atmos mix is available. You’ll know you’re listening to it when you see the “Dolby logo” badge and “Dolby Atmos” identifier that will show up once the song is selected. You can also find a full list of tracks available in Dolby Atmos by clicking on the category under the Explore tab in the TIDAL app’s homepage.

From

https://www.cordcuttersnews.com/tidal-hifi-members-can-now-listen-with-dolby-atmos-music/

My phone is one plus 6 so it doesn't do Atmos. My wife just bought one plus 7t, so I downloaded the tidal app on it and voila! Dolby Atmos tracks showed up! Even through my Bose soundsport earphones, they sound more airy and open.

My phone is one plus 6 so it doesn't do Atmos. My wife just bought one plus 7t, so I downloaded the tidal app on it and voila! Dolby Atmos tracks showed up! Even through my Bose soundsport earphones, they sound more airy and open.
Why don't i see tidal on play store? Says not available in your country/India.

Why don't i see tidal on play store? Says not available in your country/India.
I have it on my phone. I don't remember if I downloaded it in India or USA. Right now I am in USA so I guess I could download on my wife's phone. Try accessing play store through a VPN.

It's seems to be Marketing gimmicks. Honestly I'm not impressed with Atmos Music. For movies Atmos is great.But for music Na..Na.. Comparitivly Auro3d music is fantastic and better .
IMO For music anyday Stereo is best for me.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back