• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Tidal in india?

Rega

raptorhertz

Hi. I got a mail asking me to update my payment method. ( i had paypal) . on logging into tidal, it seems the paypal method has disappeared. did anyone else have a similar experience?

Also which region is currently popular? turkey was all the rage when I subscribed but are there choices at similar prices?

any feedback will be most appreciated.
Did you find a wayout for that?

Raj22

Is anyone else seeing this? I don't see any official news of Tidal in India, however got this message in my iPad!

insane79

I just used my credit card.
Hi,
What did you enter in the Zip Code section in payment details?
In Tidal Turkey i see this in the payment section but was never there for US/UK subscription.

Thanks.

insane79

Anyone who has subscribed to Tidal Turkey can help me out?
Need to know what to put in the Zip Code section when filling CC details?

Thank You.

movedbywheel

You need to do VPN to create the account.
Tidal Turkey is the cheapest I heard.
Then you can connect anyways.
Thanks a lot bro I followed and sound quality is out of the world I am using Allo piano 2.1 streamer cum DAC all songs sounds new

jai1611

Seems Tidal is experimenting with breaking up subscriptions into 3 tiers - mp3, CD quality only and MQA. Will be interesting to see if the roll it out to other markets or just a pilot

vkhandelwal

Have recently started using Tidal. the quality of Old Hindi songs are very good and far better than what is offered by so called HD quality in Saregama website. the master quality is excellent too for Eric clapton, Mark knopfler , eagles etc.. what I have heard till now
I am enjoying it and would be along time customer of tidal for sure, unless there is similar quality of songs and collection.. :)