Tiny speakers to hide in office

srramanujam

My ex boss left an Onkyo CDP+receiver with me when he retired. I hooked it to a creative active speaker system.

The music sounds good. I have a feel that the receiver may actually sound much better with good passive speakers. I dont know what the creative actives are doing to the sound.

Something small like the PC speakers would do. Can you suggest small speakers that i can keep in the desk. Size is a big criteria. I looked at Audioengine A2 and the size seems ok (6 inches height), but it is active.

My ex boss left an Onkyo CDP+receiver with me when he retired. I hooked it to a creative active speaker system.

The music sounds good. I have a feel that the receiver may actually sound much better with good passive speakers. I dont know what the creative actives are doing to the sound.

Something small like the PC speakers would do. Can you suggest small speakers that i can keep in the desk. Size is a big criteria. I looked at Audioengine A2 and the size seems ok (6 inches height), but it is active.

what about these -?

Definitive Technology - StudioMonitor 350

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back