Too much spam these days?

Santy

WTF. They seem to be everywhere. Echoing a sentence from the previous post probably to avoid being suspected by mods. I wonder what's the objective.

They need to be weeded out. I did report some posts but there are many these days. I think they are bots.

Oh Wait, while I was writing this, stumbled on this site.
Good info. I think our site is infected. :mad:
And it seems google seems to be knowing it.

Mods need to look into this

How to Stop Forum & Community Spam martinibuster.com - Link Building, Site Reviews, Strategy Documents

I wish that we also report such posts proactively and clean up the forum.

WTF. They seem to be everywhere. Echoing a sentence from the previous post probably to avoid being suspected by mods. I wonder what's the objective.

They need to be weeded out. I did report some posts but there are many these days. I think they are bots.

Oh Wait, while I was writing this, stumbled on this site.
Good info. I think our site is infected. :mad:
And it seems google seems to be knowing it.

Mods need to look into this

How to Stop Forum & Community Spam martinibuster.com - Link Building, Site Reviews, Strategy Documents

I wish that we also report such posts proactively and clean up the forum.

could you please link us to any thread here that has 'parrot posts' or any other such spam? would like to see how and what's being done by bots/spammers.

Check the posts that follow mine

http://www.hifivision.com/speakers/48218-5-1-sound-system-advice.html#post548815

we are moving into the next orbit of surround experience up from 2 channels. It is a dedicated channel by itself, not just helping in the imaging. The centre is where majority of the action and dialogues are. In other words, the least you need to enjoy movie is two front speakers and the most important speaker in an existing 5.1 setup is the centre.
13.gif

http://www.hifivision.com/what-shou...maratz-nr1504-yammy-dsp-a595a.html#post547411

Regarding that Chinese 5.1 DAC, it seems to be in a confused stage between a regular DAC and a pre processor. Please stay away from it.
13.gif

Funny thing is some spam (echoed) posts get thanked also. :D

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back