I am selling my Topping 22 Amplifier Since I loved the signature of the Topping and Like to upgrade to Topping TP60(More power).This is my first Class D.I thought of trying this amp for few reasons 1.Very good rating 2.Two Input 3.VFM aS i was looking for my secondary set-up.
I paired the amp with My Yamaha (12 Inch Woofer,3 Way Design) and the music was like ever heard, Since I listen lound and to make sure the Speakers are rightly served thought of moving to TP60 Which is 80W (TP 22 is 25w).
You could check the Online for the review.Personally I made my mind not to dream on Big Brands for upgrade if the Class D could give class Performance.
Please find my Reviw in the post http://www.hifivision.com/amplifiers/64814-review-topping-t22-amplifier.html
Please check the Ebay Site for Sepcification and review : http://vod.ebay.com/vod/FetchOrderD...738018&itemid=281981052785&qu=1&ul_noapp=true
I would suggest this ampplifier for any one who likes to have secondary set-up \Bed room Set-up\Starters to know how technology has widen with such a quality music getting reporduced from Small Amplifier yet powerful and Value for Money.
- T-Amp IC Tripath TK2050 Chip set (TC2000+TP2050)
- Output Power 2 x 30W @ 4ohm, 2 x 25W @ 8ohm,
- 1 x 40W @ 4ohm
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (SNR) 100dB
- Dynamic Range 100dB
Working condition : 10/10
Cosmetic :9/10 (Since its used I'am giving rating as 9 ,else its 10/10)
Owner ship history : 1 st Owner
Service History: No Service Made
Any functional degrade :None
Accessories :User Manual and Adaptor
Packing: Original Packing availiable)
Purchase Date:7th Sep,2016 (Delivered on 11th Oct,2016)
Invoice Details: Softcopy from Seller Available.
Original\purchased Price: 5608(83.95 USD)
Asking Price :4500.00
Shipping : Across India with buyers cost and Risk
Welcome for audition.
This is not a distress Sale or its not like i Dont like the Amplifier , I just need to move to higher watts to run My Big Yamaha(100W).I tried checked with few other bookshelfs of Technics\Aiwa and sound was amazing with lot of details and warm as well.
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.