toshiba 40px200 Vs samsung 40f5500

drjaykshah

hi guys i am confused between toshiba 40px200 and samsung 40f5500. Can you please suggest me which one i should prefere? advantage of toshiba is 3 yrs warranty. Anyone toshiba users please do reply. And also persond who are expert in this feild please do reply. With regards. thank you.:)

Hi all,

Any owners or anyone acquainted with the quality of Toshiba 46PX200? I feel it is a comparatively cheaper big screen LED. However, I am unable to locate any shop which has this piece and so, have no idea about the PQ. Any information regarding sellers in Mumbai who might have this model is greatly appreciated.

Usage: PS3, news channels, sports!

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
believe me toshiba is not bad as what ppl think..its just that these guys dont market their tv..even i was in same confusion..but finally bought toshiba recently..(pls go thru my thread)..had been using samsung..which i replaced with 3 yrs warranty toshiba tv....the tv is flawless (service guys r available on call)..PQ is awesome..even i m playing ps3 on it..havnt faced any issues..i have p2305 model which has 100hz as the refresh rate (gud for cricket/other sports viewing)..i think px200 has 50hz as the refresh rate..i wud recommend u to go for p2305 (its latest model but is 39inch) instead of px200..and if u really want to go ahead with samsung..go with extended warranty..

I was in "Yes Mart" today for selecting TV for an acquaintance.
They had Sony, Samsung LG and interestingly all models of Toshiba.

We had earlier decided on a Samsung f4100 and visited the store as they quoted the least.

Turned out Toshiba ate Samsung and subsequently Sony in the same price range for breakfast.

The model in question, 32L3300 easily outclassed the 4 and 5 series and is in par with the 6 series in everything. We were careful not to be cheated by the settings and checked them ourselves. Even the lower models of Toshiba outclassed the Samsung 4 series and it was clearly bad compared to all Toshiba models.

PX200 and L3300 were the better models in Toshiba and we ended up selecting L3300 as it looked good and was 100Hz and was quite cheap at 30k. Couldn't find real world difference between PX200 and L3300 honestly though. Only difference was PX200 had 4 vs 2 HDMI ports and 50 vs 100 Hz and slightly shiny boring design compared to L3300 and costed 3-3.5k lesser. Very good bargain if you are not a sucker for all things sports. Mrp is same.

Hi friends thanks for opinion.
You guys are helped me a lot in selecting led. I think i would go with toshiba 40 l3300.
Thank you once again.....
:) l

Does anyone have idea regarding snapdeal??
I mean anyone have purchased from snapdeal??
Snapdeal gives at very cheap rate l3300 at 37k only. Dealers are giving at 44k
So anyone have idea please do reply. Cod not available.

More on the decision between Px200 vs L3300 today.

1) On Paper, the L3300 is the flagship in the Toshiba range of TVs with Turbo LED (Something to do with dynamic contrast by increasing 50% brightness on demand), Detail Booster and Ambient light sensor along with 100Hz processing power.

2) Looks very neat in person with rounded, thin, matt finish bezel with green circular highlighting for the power button.

3) Px200 is not exactly rectangular but has a sharp centred bottom. 'Might' look good on a TV stand but no so much on the wall. If you are wall mounting, think twice, L3300 is much better on the wall.

4) Currently Toshiba is offering 10GM silver coin with Sachin stamp which is like 2.5k which made it only 0.5k more costly than the Px200.

Of course PX200 has more HDMI ports, DLNA and Optional wireless dongle which we did not require since it is for a bedroom setup. You might need these if this is the primary TV.
On the other hand, Ambient Light Sensor might come handy in bedroom viewing with mostly lights switched off. According to demo person, the turbo LED is also very effective in dark rooms and not so much in bright rooms like showroom.

It is much cheaper in snapdeal if you are ok buying online. 26.5k.

Last edited:
Don't buy costly TVs online.Snapdeal is good to buy electronic products less than 10k.Bought mobiles with them and was happy with the product.Ordered a samsung soundbar and they dispatched a phone .The invoice said it was a samsung soundbar but the product was a phone.Returned it.If its cash on delivery one can try otherwise its best to buy from authorized dealers

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back