Tradus.in - stay away if you can

Santy

I think this online site runs on its own. Nobody monitors the activities or respond to customers. I placed order for a car vacuum cleaner and few other stuff in 3 different orders on 12th Aug and have not received any of them yet.

Some observations:
- This site has no customer contact no. which clearly means they do not have an interest or strength to face any customer issues/ escalations.
- They do not seem to filter the sellers or monitor their service quality
- They openly promote some fake products like Casio Edifice. Many of other products seem to be of really cheap brand/ quality.
- The sellers are painfully slow in dispatching the products and many use some third grade courier service
- All my 3 orders are blocked with same courier company for reason "out of serviceable area". Why the hell they accepted the consignments in first place is not clear. It is not a Himalayan challenge to map pincodes to serviceability. Every other courier service can deliver at my place.
- They do not allow even to post a feedback on site about delayed service since the stipulated time is not over, no idea what is their expected TAT.
- Messages sent to the sellers do not elicit even a slight botheration from them.
- Mails sent to their so called management got no response.
- Now in order to get a refund, as per their policy, I have to wait till the product reaches back to the respective sellers.
- God knows when the seller will update the status accordingly
- God knows whether I would get a refund or not. And if it happens, I guess I have to waste another 2 weeks or so to get the money credited. (I have always wondered why it takes only 10 seconds to pay but takes several days for refund).

What a sheer waste of time.

Hi Santy,

I have also placed an order for a banbridge sub-woofer cable 2 months ago. more than 15 days passed, I haven't received the product and the tracking details are not updated as frequently. I went on called the courier people and they said that they called me and was not able to reach me( its a total lie and they didnt call me at all:mad:). Okay then, I asked them to deliver today as I am now available to receive them. They replied back that they wont be doing it today and will deliver in 4 days:sad:. It is just around 2 -3km from my home. So I went to there office and took the product.

Even a product from US has got delivered to my door step within 6 days, but not from India even after 15 days.

Thanks

Actually it is a very good site for better price. If they do proper monitoring and service it can go beyond flipkart.

I agree, the prices are the most competitive. I bought a Dr beats (clone) headphones yesterday for Rs 546/-. Let see if they deliver on time.

I agree, the prices are the most competitive. I bought a Dr beats (clone) headphones yesterday for Rs 546/-. Let see if they deliver on time.

Hey Beware of Dr.Beats sold in India, most of it are fake and you won't get anything genuine of Dr.Beats for Rs.546/-. Keep us posted your purchase.

3 weeks before I've ordered a brand new sony ericsson mobile phone. But seller send a different colour phone and accessories were also missing. I'd complaint about this item for refund, i'm waiting for refund. I don't know my money's present status at this time., they says that 4-5 weeks time to refund my money.

Also ordered a philips dvd player and 5.1 speaker system (combo offer). But seller send a different model cheap dvd player only. Several times i've complaint to customer service dept. But not yet received a reply. Their site does not include a mail id, or contact details. So please keep away from this site.

Hi Santy,
Even a product from US has got delivered to my door step within 6 days, but not from India even after 15 days.

Very true. Also, it is usually the people involved in the last mile who delay it unreasonably.

Actually it is a very good site for better price. If they do proper monitoring and service it can go beyond flipkart.

That is quite optimistic. Expertise can be improved but I do not think with this kind of attitude towards customers, they can ever excel. They will survive as long as the shopping software can steer the traffic. Flipkart is a zillion miles ahead in vision, system and capabilities.

@Robin, its a sad experience. These people seem to know nothing about quality in customer service.

You may mail them.
[email protected]
Alternatively mail to Mudit Khosla who is now the CEO of tradus.

When couple of mails reaches his mail box, he shall know the status and get an update of how his team works and the mails that he receive from frustrating customers like us!!

This is FYI only.
Forum issues warrants against MD of online shopping portal Tradus.in

Its unfortunate to see again and again.. "customer is the king" is only in the books. There is lot to learn from e-comm sites from developed countries.

You may mail them.
[email protected]
Alternatively mail to Mudit Khosla who is now the CEO of tradus.

The site has already given the option to email to their CXOs (though all point at [email protected]). I had given just a feedback to them (for not having the guts to come on phone). It was not really a complaint for the delay, since they may think it is too much to expect (a delivery in say two weeks).

Thanks for the news link, it is clear these people don't respect even the courts.

They might be cheap priced but they also deliver a cheap product. I had ordered a couple of sun shades for my car and they got delivered in about a weeks time and to my surprise when I opened the shades, stiches started coming out with the cloth showing signs of previous usage. The road side vendor shades at less price were far better and reliable. That was the last item that I booked on the site.

Sorry for not reverting on this. As you might have rightly guessed, all 3 orders were cancelled. Thankfully the amount got refunded after almost 3 weeks. But one thing is sure, shopping with this site is hit or miss. We must always opt for COD for such unreliable portals and if that is not offered, its better to look elsewhere.

Have ordered lot of stuff never faced any issues. The last order got stuck, seller has not shipped the same and by default the system is setting it up for cancellation and refund, i am following up with them let's see how many days it takes to come in.

My friend ordered Samsung galaxy S4, 4 weeks back for 33K. Now they have cancelled the order stating that product is Out of stock. What the hell they are cheating

I bought a Galaxy S4 from tradus. It arrived in 10-12 days from Jaipur to Delhi. Also they had given me some 360 Xtrabucks to be redeemed in future purchases. These Xtrabucks are not honored. You cannot redeem them as they give a message that "Due to some upgradation of Server, these can be redeemed for now." Overall experience was not good. My friend is a Seller on most online Sites. According to time Timtara, Tradus, Yebhi etc. are sites to avoid because they are in a Financial mess. They dont pay the sellers on time and hence there are Cancellations/ Delays etc.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back