Travelling

vinay

I think when we are travelling, we should consider writing on this thread in order to help others so that we can carry for them some important items, especially the fragile one's.

In a recent case some of the member had sent some speakers by courier and they were received in damaged condition, if one of our forum members would have carried it then likely such a disaster would have not happened.

V.

Although not quite related to the thread, Have anyone here carried PS3 in their cabin bag. Do Airlines restrict carrying these kind of items, I'm a bit wary putting it in Check-in

Although not quite related to the thread, Have anyone here carried PS3 in their cabin bag. Do Airlines restrict carrying these kind of items, I'm a bit wary putting it in Check-in

I don't think you should have any problem carrying it in the cabin bag.

I have placed a standard ongoing request to all my friends and relatives coming back from abroad to stop at the excellent duty free liquor outlet at the Delhi airport to buy some 'islay' single malts for me.I pay them for the malts and also 'pay' a premium by cooking them a chinese/thai/italian meal accompanied by a decent 'blended' scotch.I never serve my 'islays'-Laphroiag/Lagavulin/Bruichladdich/Bunnahabhain to anyone not familiar with them.
Maybe in the future I will start troubling them for cables....

No, they don't. I had carried a Nintendo Wii and a Blu ray in cabin cabbage from Amsterdam in Emirates.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back