The Trigon Advance is a very detailed, warm and organic sounding phono and if you put it on battery mode (which is what makes it fantastic) has a very silent background and hence details come out better. It is fantastic complement to the Denon DL103 as well. The only reason I am selling this is as I have upgraded to a Leben Phono as I use only the MM inputs and wanted a tube Phono.
This is an very flexible phono as you can change both the capacitance (for MM) ad Loading for MC and all that externally (under the phono via small switches)
This is the top of the line by Trigon and is battery powered. I had new batteries put in this early this year . I put the original batteries by Trigon via Jochen ( although you can use the regular alternator dry batteries which are around Rs 600 as well)
The price today is around 1000 Euros new and around 600-700 Euros Used
I am asking for 38K + Shipping which I felt is a very good price. for anyone looking at a very good phono with local dealer support this this a great product.
pls PM me if interested..
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.