Try speakers, avr, etc on rent before buying....

Naveenbnc

Hello all,

Many of us have an AVR and they want to buy some speakers for it. Likewise, many of us have some speakers and they want a good AVR. Many of us are confused in compatability of components.

So why there isn't a good music instrument rental service in cities... im wondering. People can try a few options, and then buy suitable ones.

When i search, all i get is rental services for audio functions, etc.

Any taughts people??
(I live in Hyderabad. If any such service is available, can you let us know please)

Hello all,

Many of us have an AVR and they want to buy some speakers for it. Likewise, many of us have some speakers and they want a good AVR. Many of us are confused in compatability of components.

So why there isn't a good music instrument rental service in cities... im wondering. People can try a few options, and then buy suitable ones.

When i search, all i get is rental services for audio functions, etc.

Any taughts people??
(I live in Hyderabad. If any such service is available, can you let us know please)

Don't think that kind of service is aval in India.. We are yet to get a 30/15 day trial at home for any speakers.. Forget amplifiers...

Until & unless you know the dealer very well, it wont happen..

Couple of instances, i have been lucky enough to get a trial at home for a weeks time for a Floorstander & a DAC from two of the dealers in Chennai...

May be its an expensive service to start.... and returns may be less.... but not sure.
Also...people intrested in professional level music systwms are relatively less i guess... mass market is for htib like sony, etc i guess... i mean... general public.

People need to understand that there's a much better brands which offer excellent SQ over ' Bose SQ'. Once they're educated there is no dearth of buyers.

The mass brands are not energetic either ; What's stopping Marantz, Yamaha Wharfedale ?, Klipsch or Polk to advertise on regular basis? How do you expect the public to get educated ; forget home auditioning, majority of smaller & upcoming metros lack proper audition facilities with authorized dealers. After sales service is as Shabby as it can be, so with GST making things bit more costlier ; the change towards a consumer friendly discourse seems like a distant dream.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

It can't and should never happen.

I can imagine if a weekly trial is given, the so called potential buyer will get a demo piece just before an important personal function(say a family birthday) and return the demo unit after its over.

If the services are going to be available in future its should be for a nominal fee. Then we can expect only genuine demos here for a nominal fee to avoid freebies.

It can't and should never happen.

I can imagine if a weekly trial is given, the so called potential buyer will get a demo piece just before an important personal function(say a family birthday) and return the demo unit after its over.

If the services are going to be available in future its should be for a nominal fee. Then we can expect only genuine demos here for a nominal fee to avoid freebies.

If anyone have any doubt about the above just look at people who went from India to US, most of them abuse clothing stores. They take some dress use it for 1 day for some party and then returns it. After doing so they boast of it.

If anyone have any doubt about the above just look at people who went from India to US, most of them abuse clothing stores. They take some dress use it for 1 day for some party and then returns it. After doing so they boast of it.
I don't think its just Indians who do it. It's a common thing with everyone including Americans..people are the same everywhere. [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-A910F using Tapatalk

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back