Try this!

unleash_me

Lexus Dark Ride

2011-lexus-ct-200h-dark-ride.jpg

After unveiling its new 2011 CT 200h hatchback at this years Geneva Motor Show, Lexus wants to put you -- the consumer -- in the front seat through its high-definition interactive film titled "Dark Ride." The interactive experience was released today on Lexus' dedicated minisite.

Read more: Lexus "Dark Ride" Interactive Film Puts You in the Seat of a New CT 200h - Wide Open Throttle - Motor Trend Magazine

Lexus Dark Ride

2011-lexus-ct-200h-dark-ride.jpg

After unveiling its new 2011 CT 200h hatchback at this years Geneva Motor Show, Lexus wants to put you -- the consumer -- in the front seat through its high-definition interactive film titled "Dark Ride." The interactive experience was released today on Lexus' dedicated minisite.

Read more: Lexus "Dark Ride" Interactive Film Puts You in the Seat of a New CT 200h - Wide Open Throttle - Motor Trend Magazine

holy s@@t - unleash_me -

for a moment - i thought you were proposing that i buy that car - (TRY THIS -WAS THE THREAD TITLE)

and i had this feeling -

a feeling that hitler must have had when he was told that the soviet troops had breached the berlin defence.

ONLY BECAUSE I DO NOT HAVE THE DISPOSABLE CASH TO BUY THAT CAR!!

Last edited:
Haha...with you nothing is predictable! I was merely trying to point us to their unique way of marketing. The video, eventhough a bit lengthy, gives you a nice interactive experience. With some good headphones or speakers, it actually feels like driving with Jason Statham in Transporter!

hi unleash_me-

but,

look at this - the vision of a great man -

BBC News - In pictures: Hitler's autobahn dream

And jet propulsion (ME 262), pioneering rocket science (the infamous V2), improvements in vaccination and the list goes on and on! It amazes me how many modern advancements were produced by Nazi Germany supported by Hitler yet it is the same Germany and Hitler which people all over the world have been taught to blindly hate because of the holocaust!

Yes, the Dream come true for people who love to drive..... Autobahn & the Nordschleife, which I want to drive on before I die :rolleyes:

Hey unleash me,

Recently drove the 600hl, whilst all the technogadgetry is cool & astonishing, felt the car had no soul to connect to....

Thats an interesting observation. While I'm not a motorhead, I had similar experience when I was driving around in the Pruis for a month recently. I was super impressed with the technology but it dint give me any fun in particular.

PS: fwiw, i drive a Mazda 6 Ultra - not the most happening car around :)

And jet propulsion (ME 262), pioneering rocket science (the infamous V2), improvements in vaccination and the list goes on and on! It amazes me how many modern advancements were produced by Nazi Germany supported by Hitler yet it is the same Germany and Hitler which people all over the world have been taught to blindly hate because of the holocaust!

It appears that most of the technological improvements in the last 50 years have come as spin-offs from the war effort.

regards

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back