TryVu from IOWA, US

TryVu

Hi TryVu, born and brought up in Madurai, Tamilnadu and now relocated to IOWA, US.
I am new to this Forum. I am an 80's kid, fan Ilaiyaraaja and AR Rahman.
I enjoy listening music from my little collection of Tape Decks : Nakamichi BX-125, Sony TC-K333-ESG, CD : Sony DVP-S7700, Amplifier-Receiver : Nakamichi AV-2, R2R: TEAC A-4300SX and Speakers: Pioneer DSS-5. I do have a fox-in-progress Nakamichi 700-ii deck.
I own a Music collection of 600+ CD titles and 5000+ songs collection of FLAC, WAV & AIFF collection and about 500+ cassettes.
I am looking forward to learn from all of you!

Hi TryVu, born and brought up in Madurai, Tamilnadu and now relocated to IOWA, US.
I am new to this Forum. I am an 80's kid, fan Ilaiyaraaja and AR Rahman.
I enjoy listening music from my little collection of Tape Decks : Nakamichi BX-125, Sony TC-K333-ESG, CD : Sony DVP-S7700, Amplifier-Receiver : Nakamichi AV-2, R2R: TEAC A-4300SX and Speakers: Pioneer DSS-5. I do have a fox-in-progress Nakamichi 700-ii deck.
I own a Music collection of 600+ CD titles and 5000+ songs collection of FLAC, WAV & AIFF collection and about 500+ cassettes.
I am looking forward to learn from all of you!

Hi,

Welcome to HFV.

I am sure you will find your experience here very enriching and enjoyable.

Make sure to visit the countless posts which is based on direct experience, technical knowledge and honest feedback.

Hope you have a great journey here!

All the best!

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back