• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

For Sale Tube Preamp

haisaikat

****Price reduced to 12,000 rupees*****

Custom ordered tube preamp by Music Angel based on popular adaptation of Marantz M7 design. I am the 2nd owner, cumulative age is around 1.5 years.

The device design has 1 rectifier tube (2 tube are there and anyone can be used as per liking) and 2 X 12ax7 (Haltron 7025) as drivers and 1 X 12au7 (Brimar CV 4003) as cathode follower.

There are two transformers inside the cabinet one to power the main circuit and another to power the VU meters.

The design has 3 input selector which is presently disconnected to make shortest signal path but can be connected back too.
Two sets of inputs at the rear are shorted and anyone being fed acts as input.

The remaining one set of the 3 inputs are used as inputs to VU meter. The reason it's kept separate input is that the default intensity of line level inputs do not make them oscillate all the way so feeding speaker level inputs is the solution and hence the separate inputs.

Although at present I am not using the meters.

My asking price for the preamp is 12,000 rupees and selling because I have upgraded to Anode Acoustics line preamp which is thrice the cost of this and at this price point this is unbeatable.

I can provide another vintage RCA Cleartop 12au7 tube single piece for an additional 2,500 rupees if someone wants for experimenting with sound signatures.

Shipping all over India available, weight around 10 kgs. Payable separately as per actuals.

The preamp
IMG-20190720-WA0013.jpg

The rear connection
IMG_20190720_232320.jpg

The internal with tubes in action
IMG_20190720_232356.jpg

SPONSORED ADS
Last edited:
SPONSORED ADS