• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Wanted Turntable/record player

• Thread starter Deleted member 38504
  • Start date
QUAD
D

Deleted member 38504

In need of a turntable or record player.

Preferred in Mumbai or Pune.

I'm venturing into the world of lps and would prefer to get a pre owned player as a few members suggested.

Thank you.

BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!

Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.

Safety Tips

For Buyers

1. Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
  2. Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
  3. Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
  4. Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
  5. The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
  6. Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
  7. Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
  8. It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
  9. Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
  10. Do your research on comparative prices for the product.

For Sellers

1. Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
  2. Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
  3. Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
  4. Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
  5. It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
  6. Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.

jls001

A couple of weeks back I came across a well-kept Philips GA-242. If this interests you, do PM me for details of the seller.

Sumanta

Will you be interested in taking a TT or two with two DIY tone arms plus a whole set of LPs (400+)? And may be many more related things if it suits you.

I am just thinking of reducing my music assets. My current goal is to set it up again from bottom to top.

I am based in Thane.

D

Deleted member 38504

Hi jls001,

I called that guy u told me,he's sold the Philips apparently but has another Akai and Philips for sale. I asked him for some more info he kept saying brand new brand new.... He didn't know much about the player or the cartridge etc.

I'm still looking..... Thanks guys.

D

Deleted member 38504

I did,he said he doesn't have them.

I'd rather buy something from someone trustworthy on the forum honestly.

jls001

I did,he said he doesn't have them.

I'd rather buy something from someone trustworthy on the forum honestly.

That particular seller is rather unsavvy tech wise. He's still stuck to a basic phone and can't "WhatsApp" photos of records or gear. I've been buying records from him for many years now and, FWIW, I find him trustworthy.

Of course YMMV.

D

Deleted member 38504

thanks buddy,i have pmed the owner for the sansui.

The AR is a lil out of budget. For that price id prefer a new REga or project.

Thanks again!

D

Deleted member 38504

Any idea about a Akai AP-D210 model?

I am going to check out this TT today. Any input would help a lot before i buy.

Thank you.

D

Deleted member 38504

I must thank jls001 from the bottom of my heart.

I was wrong. The gentleman he recommended was a very decent man. He had an AKAI AP D210 and also a Phillips 242.

Picked up the Philips 242. In love with my new toy!

Mods can close this thread please thank you.

umapati

I must thank jls001 from the bottom of my heart.

I was wrong. The gentleman he recommended was a very decent man. He had an AKAI AP D210 and also a Phillips 242.

Picked up the Philips 242. In love with my new toy!

Mods can close this thread please thank you.

Can you please pm me details of the vendor as I am also planning to buy a turntable...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk