I wish to sell these within the next 10 days hence offered at a big discount.
1. Marantz TT15S1 Belt drive turntable in near mint condition:
Purchased new around 2 years ago from the distributor. This is a true audiophile turntable designed and manufactured by Clearaudio in Germany and marketed by Marantz.
- Better than any turntable on the market, TT15S1 features a solid plinth belt drive, a precision AC asynchronous motor, a heavy platter, reference class anodised aluminium manual tonearm;
- Included with this turntable is the Clearaudio Virtuoso MM Cartridge with an ebony wood body, diamond stylus, lightweight aluminium cantilever and highly effective cartridge damping mechanism for a quieter background. The cartridge by itself retails for over USD 1000
- The 3 height adjustable solid aluminium feet provide a strong base to the turntable, keeping the position intact even on an irregular surface
2. Technics SLD3 Direct drive turntable completely refurbished and super working condition:
Purchased by me from an FM about a year ago. The TT is said to have been refurbished and reconditioned by FM Kuruvilla Jacob. It is in perfect working condition. The turntable needs no introduction and remains one of the well regarded direct drive turntables from Technics.
My price: Rs. 12,000 non-negotiable. Sold with head-shell but without cartridge. Pune pickup only. Offer valid only until 22 December 2019. Audition possible at my place in Pune.
Please PM me for clarifications and details.
Reason for sale: I'm moving to a smaller house where I cannot accommodate multiple TTs
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.