TV - Not Supporting Dolby Sound ?

craige4u

I am having an old LG LED LM7600 TV (2012 model). Now, i recently bought Bose soundbar 700.

The Problem is: I am getting loud sound but its not in true Dolby Digital/Dolby Digital Plus on any input sources. I tried both HDMI Arc and optical wires.

TV settings is set to TV speakers: OFF and speaker output at AUTO.

I thought maybe something wrong with Soundbar then i connected it to my other Samsung TV, and Problem solved immediately !

So, i like to ASK - Is there anything like TV doesn't support certain sound standard and/or not compatible with soundbar ???

Please Assist.

PS: The content is Dolby., playng via Amazon prime/netflix etc.

I am having an old LG LED LM7600 TV (2012 model). Now, i recently bought Bose soundbar 700.

The Problem is: I am getting loud sound but its not in true Dolby Digital/Dolby Digital Plus on any input sources. I tried both HDMI Arc and optical wires.

TV settings is set to TV speakers: OFF and speaker output at AUTO.

I thought maybe something wrong with Soundbar then i connected it to my other Samsung TV, and Problem solved immediately !

So, i like to ASK - Is there anything like TV doesn't support certain sound standard and/or not compatible with soundbar ???

Please Assist.

PS: The content is Dolby., playng via Amazon prime/netflix etc.
Check do u have option sound output format. If it is set to PCM surround will not passthrough to the soundbar. That option should b set to auto/raw mode

This is an 8 year old model and may not have the circuit for surround sound output. You have to check the specs and verify that. If you tell us what options are available in audio out, then maybe we can help. ARC will most probably not work.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back