TV recommendations

zero7

I just moved to the U.S. for couple of years and need a TV recommendation. Primary sources: OTA, Amazon Prime, Kodi and maybe Netflix. I also have a Firestick and Xfinity box. Anyway, all the TVs are smart TVs now. My TV viewing is limited to weekends, max a movie and hardly one hour per day during weekdays.
Options that I have are
Hisense A65H $390
LG 65UQ800 $560
Samsung TU700D or Samsung TU7000 $560
Sony KD65X80CK $780.

I am leaning towards Hisense due to the price and very low usage. Sony seems to be overkill considering double the price of Hisense.
Would like to know your inputs for the picture quality. Not particular about audio as I will add AVR and speakers later.
Sorry if my post is inappropriate for this forum

I just moved to the U.S. for couple of years and need a TV recommendation. Primary sources: OTA, Amazon Prime, Kodi and maybe Netflix. I also have a Firestick and Xfinity box. Anyway, all the TVs are smart TVs now. My TV viewing is limited to weekends, max a movie and hardly one hour per day during weekdays.
Options that I have are
Hisense A65H $390
LG 65UQ800 $560
Samsung TU700D or Samsung TU7000 $560
Sony KD65X80CK $780.

I am leaning towards Hisense due to the price and very low usage. Sony seems to be overkill considering double the price of Hisense.
Would like to know your inputs for the picture quality. Not particular about audio as I will add AVR and speakers later.
Sorry if my post is inappropriate for this forum
Unless you compare TV panels side by side you will hardly find any difference. As far as TVs are concerned better to go by the cheapest available option and moreover you have mentioned that your usage is going to be very limited. Saving your money for a better AVR could add more value to your viewing experience.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back