TV Series with Proper End

Ajay_k73

One good thread is going on "Fans of Television Series" where we have given details about the best TV series (English)

My Question is

Which TV series has proper end? (Not like an India Series, which ends abruptly)

In which TV series/Show, we don't require to watch all episode/Series? We will understand the story if we watch single Episode/Series. (Like 24)

One good thread is going on "Fans of Television Series" where we have given details about the best TV series (English)

My Question is

In which TV series/Show, we don't require to watch all episode/Series? We will understand the story if we watch single Episode/Series. (Like 24)

Breaking Bad and True detective shows have one of the best ending I have ever seen in a TV show,its on par with some of the best movie endings I have seen

Like Krishtrinity already mentioned, Breaking Bad is the first show that comes to mind, they wrapped it all up in a satisfactory way.
The Wire, Futurama, Mad Men, M*A*S*H, Parks & Rec., The Office are some other ones that had good finales.

Not sure how you can jump into the middle of 24, people will be just running around shooting things and the whole plot loses tension.
Most of the comedy sitcoms and animated shows can be watched individually since they don't usually have linear storylines, there are exceptions ofc.
Again, not sure why anyone would want to do that.

Except for LOST all of the English series had a decent Ending

yeah.. seriously! After watching LOST, i almost gave up watching TV shows completely. these days, i choose and watch only the tV shows that are completely over. And that is why I haven't started watching Game of Thrones yet :) !

My Question is

FARGO.. simply awesome.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back