• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

For Sale Ultimate Ears TF10 (Not Perfect Working Condition)

Home Theatre Systems

hfvuser

Hi friends

Background- I was a traveling consultant and a music lover. That is the reason i bought TF10 around 2012 which gave me the best musical taste i have ever had in any earphone till date (& pairing it with S:Flo2 gave a nirvana - will think about selling that player later on). Time passed and my job changed and few weeks back the volume in left earphone became low.

Age- Purchased around 2012 (sparingly used earlier: 5-6 times a month, lying unused now)

Working condition- 6/10 (one side earphone volume has become low. It became normal once randomly but again became low. Maybe a lose cable? I read that reshelling will solve this.)

Cosmetic condition- 7/10 (one side cable near the connector is slightly stripped since i was trying to disconnect the connector. See pic. Doesn't lead to any functional issue.)

Accessories- original box, metal case, flight adapter, ear tips

Review- Please google. They are in my opinion the best IEMs in the price range.

Market price - Rs.21,000 to 25,000 without Import Duties and shipping charges.

My price - Rs.6,999 including shipping.

SPONSORED ADS

Attachments

SPONSORED ADS

SPONSORED ADS