umik-1 microphone stand

trumee

The tripod which the microphone comes with is pretty short. Any body has a recommendation of a stand which would fit the microphone?

Amazon or other online store link would be nice.

Get a decent camera tripod, may 2-3K investment.

I hope my "Jugaad" example helps. The Umik screw thread is larger than what the regular camera tripod accepts. An intermediate custom screw adapter will be the best option, but I simply taped the Umik to the tripod base after using a double sided tape on the bottom. Lockdown left me no other choice. The ball head on the tripod was of immense help and is extremely versatile for the job.

View attachment 58904
:D taping works , i know i have to do the same :) , but there must be some elegant solution.

Get a decent camera tripod, may 2-3K investment.

I hope my "Jugaad" example helps. The Umik screw thread is larger than what the regular camera tripod accepts. An intermediate custom screw adapter will be the best option, but I simply taped the Umik to the tripod base after using a double sided tape on the bottom. Lockdown left me no other choice. The ball head on the tripod was of immense help and is extremely versatile for the job.

View attachment 58904
you can remove the ball head and directly screw in the mic holder there in center column.

You can easily get a microphone stand for that much.
Amazon and bajaao.com will have options.

Deal of the day: Kadence Mic Stand Heavy Duty Adjustable Dual Microphone Stand, Studio Microphone Stand (NK30 Black) https://www.amazon.in/dp/B08RSC8K1Y..._dl_T8F0H4RKDG6V3K6P9RFC?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

I bought this one Few Months ago, very well built and works pretty well for Umik and Dirac . Ran Audessey setup as well, got considerably improved results.

The tripod which the microphone comes with is pretty short. Any body has a recommendation of a stand which would fit the microphone?

Amazon or other online store link would be nice.

Usually, these stands have M4 threads. But some may have M5/M6/M8 threads. M4 and M8 are pretty standard in photography. All you need is a thread conversion adapter which should not be difficult to find.

Go to shops that deal in photography accessories and show them. They will likely give you what you need in seconds.

My question is still unanswered!! I’m looking for an UMIK-1 mic holder, not the boom stand or tripod !! The rubbery holder which is a narrow one. All the mic holders listed on Amazon are suitable for thicker, regular mics.

My question is still unanswered!! I’m looking for an UMIK-1 mic holder, not the boom stand or tripod !! The rubbery holder which is a narrow one. All the mic holders listed on Amazon are suitable for thicker, regular mics.
There's a Clip Like Holder supplied with the Kadence stand I shared in the previous post ; it holds Umik in position appropriately.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back