Unable to play 4k content from Aha & Zee5 on Nvidia Shield Tv

hanch

Folks,

I have recently upgraded to UHD projector as most of the streaming platform opting to release surround only for 4K content. I can play 4K content from PrimeVideo, Hotstar and youtube. I have issues with Aha(yes, I have gold subscription) and Zee5, all the content marked as UHD will play only in 1080p, that's the max it shows in settings. Anyone have similar issues? Appreciate your inputs.

-raj

Folks,

I have recently upgraded to UHD projector as most of the streaming platform opting to release surround only for 4K content. I can play 4K content from PrimeVideo, Hotstar and youtube. I have issues with Aha(yes, I have gold subscription) and Zee5, all the content marked as UHD will play only in 1080p, that's the max it shows in settings. Anyone have similar issues? Appreciate your inputs.

-raj
Same problem here . even audio also plays only 2.1 for Zee 5 ,

Folks,

-raj
Yes, this is true. I also had the same problem with Shield (2017) version.
Therefore, I bought Firestick 4k max and it plays all the app's content smoothly in their respective DD 5.1 sound format.

Yes, this is true. I also had the same problem with Shield (2017) version.
Therefore, I bought Firestick 4k max and it plays all the app's content smoothly in their respective DD 5.1 sound format.
Wow! Now we need different devices for different OTT platforms!:) Thanks for update! Curious to know if anyone have solution for Shield Tv.

Folks,

-raj
I had the same problem with Shield 2017 version....so I got the New 2019 version and everything works fine now

I had the same problem with Shield 2017 version....so I got the New 2019 version and everything works fine now
I just got my 2019 version, still same issue Zee only plays 1080p and stereo. Any specific setting to take care? Otherwise I was happy with 2017 version! Might have to let one of them go.

Even after reinstalling Zee app in my Shield 2019 I'm still getting only 1080p and 2.1 audio.....so using my Firestick 4K to view Zee OTT.

I just got my 2019 version, still same issue Zee only plays 1080p and stereo. Any specific setting to take care? Otherwise I was happy with 2017 version! Might have to let one of them go.
It has been the issue with Zee. Nothing works and plays in 1080p and stereo. If there is a non 4k title with 5.1 marked, it plays 5.1 fine.

If you are letting go one of them, let go 2017 version.

Thats strange, can you name some titles so that I can check with mine

It’s working perfectly fine now on nvidia shield zee5 4K content.
Need to make confirmation for other OTTs
SonyLiv
Aha

You meant to say zee5, sonyliv, hotstar all working without any issues in 2019 version. Whts the firmware you currently on..? Me too using 2019 but still got all sort of issues

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back