Univ remote code for Aitel HD STB

gman

Hi all,

I am trying to get my new univ remote to learn the code for airtel HD STB, and not found much luck. when I looked up within the forum I found that one of the member could succeed using '01582'. But it didn't work for me. My remote is looking for a 4 digit code.

Here is what that member had written a few months ago: "Finally found the code after some research . Seems that Thomson and Airtel shares the same STB hardware from Technicolor. So the Thompson STB remote code 01582 works well for controlling the Airtel STB."

I tried a few other codes of Thomson but still no luck.

Any other members found luck with this?

cheers.

Hi all,

I am trying to get my new univ remote to learn the code for airtel HD STB, and not found much luck. when I looked up within the forum I found that one of the member could succeed using '01582'. But it didn't work for me. My remote is looking for a 4 digit code.

Here is what that member had written a few months ago: "Finally found the code after some research . Seems that Thomson and Airtel shares the same STB hardware from Technicolor. So the Thompson STB remote code 01582 works well for controlling the Airtel STB."

I tried a few other codes of Thomson but still no luck.

Any other members found luck with this?

cheers.

Doesn't your univ remote have the option of learning commands ? Which one are you using ?

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back