Upcoming launches of tv

gappa

1.)On 16.... Motorola range.. live stream available on Flipkart
2.)on 17.... Xiomi. Mostly 65" tv
3.)on 19.... Honour world launch of new range with harmonic os.
4.)on 26 or 28 .... Oneplus most awaited qled 55" tv ..

Followed by Grand discount on Flipkart big billions day and Amazon festival at month end...

I am really hoping for one plus 65" QLED, there are not many options on 65 inch mid segment and 55" is too small for 4K.

I, in fact, looks forward to a 75" for my living room ( i have currently a 55"). But alas, we Indians won't get the 75 one.....only the 55 as per the latest leaks.

If only the Samsung's, LG's and now TCL can offer their microLED modular displays ....at an affordable range commensurate with our Indians pockets........wishes wishes !!!!

(I will then throw away my laser projector and 150" diy screen ! Enough of calibrations and poor execution of HDR in projectors)

Watch this.very good explanation.specialy they are giving hint in last section to launch the product in india.this technology is very good alternative to oled and in half the price.hopefully will be launched in two to three months as production picked up as they have spare capacity.

1.)On 16.... Motorola range.. live stream available on Flipkart
2.)on 17.... Xiomi. Mostly 65" tv
3.)on 19.... Honour world launch of new range with harmonic os.
4.)on 26 or 28 .... Oneplus most awaited qled 55" tv ..

Followed by Grand discount on Flipkart big billions day and Amazon festival at month end...
Will be interesting to see how small screen guys make the giant leap to big screen.
Cheers,
Raghu

Thats true. Indian market doesnt have too many mid range 65" and 75" TVs apart from TCL/iffalcon and Vu
Realistically speaking how many Indian households can host anything bigger than 50"-55" inch TVs.
Manufacturers flood the market with what will sell.
I think the sweet spot size even today is the 43"-49" segment.
Bigger TVs cost more money to make. Yes there is crazy pricing in India, and it is not gonna get better anytime soon.

Hopefully, these mobile phone companies have done work on their UI/UX.
If it is like many of the Android TVs, even the veritable Sony, people will not jump at it.

Cheers,
Raghu

Realistically speaking how many Indian households can host anything bigger than 50"-55" inch TVs.
Manufacturers flood the market with what will sell.
I think the sweet spot size even today is the 43"-49" segment.
Bigger TVs cost more money to make. Yes there is crazy pricing in India, and it is not gonna get better anytime soon.

Hopefully, these mobile phone companies have done work on their UI/UX.
If it is like many of the Android TVs, even the veritable Sony, people will not jump at it.

Cheers,
Raghu
Yeah thats true. But there is also a large consumer base for bigger TVs considering our population :p

Just watched Motorola launched event

In one sentence ....one more to fool us.
Motorola's pricing is very aggressive with 55 inch coming at 40k and 65 inch at 65 k. Given that these TVs support Dolby Vision and HDR 10 with Dolby and DTS decoding, its not bad for the mid tier segment.

Just saw the specs for Motorola TV. They have mentioned a brightness of 350 nits and static contrast of 1300:1. So yeah pretty disappointing

OnePlus was the first of the few brands to launch smartphones with 5.5inch display while all others were playing with only 4 & 4.5 inch displays. So, it would be interesting if they follow that pattern and release a 75inch TV in India. IF they do, then my next upgrade from my current 55inch Tv willl be their 75In Tv.

Wow 65" tv with 55k.....great......hdr10,vivid engin,patchwall, smooth motion software...this seems much better than yesterday moto

Wow 65" tv with 55k.....great......hdr10,vivid engin,patchwall, smooth motion software...this seems much better than yesterday moto

No mention of local dimming or info about the type of panel, brightness and contrast ratio. HDR without FALD is kinda useless. Blacks become greyish. MEMC will add soap opera effect without custom user options, which aren't present in usually cheap softwares.

No mention of local dimming or info about the type of panel, brightness and contrast ratio. HDR without FALD is kinda useless. Blacks become greyish. MEMC will add soap opera effect without custom user options, which aren't present in usually cheap softwares.
Brightness is mentioned 350 nits which is way below for HDR/DV content. The static contrast is mentioned 1200:1

Evan after very very attractive price... I am avoiding to buy these tvs due to technical reason...

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back