Upgradation of My 32Inch TV

baker

Hi All

My first post on this forum.

I am using 4 year old Sony 32 inch Full HD TV , and it was a very good experience with the TV and i am thinking of upgrading to 49 Inch TV [ max considering the size of my living room]

Usage:
1: NetFlix/Prime [ Using firestick]
2: 720p/1080p movies from HDD [ all formats should support]
3: You tube music , thinking of getting better than my current TV [20w with subwoofer]
4: my Living room is 12*17 ,and TV should have good side viewing experience

Budget
Max: 60k

Hi All

I am using 4 year old Sony 32 inch Full HD TV , and it was a very good experience with the TV and i am thinking of upgrading to 49 Inch TV [ max considering the size of my living room]

Usage:
3: You tube music , thinking of getting better than my current TV [20w with subwoofer]

Budget

For good viewing angles, you need IPS panels, which will have poor contrast. Do you watch at night?

There are also VA panels with wide angle filters, but they aren't available in that size and that budget.

Hi All

Usage:

Budget
Why do you restrict the size to 49, as long as you can download or stream 4K videos, you can safely go for bigger sizes without noticing pixelation. Bigger is always more of an involving experience.

Why do you restrict the size to 49, as long as you can download or stream 4K videos, you can safely go for bigger sizes without noticing pixelation. Bigger is always more of an involving experience.
my Living room dimension is 11 * 17 , and the most of the time the viewing distance will be less that 6 feet , i am just worried. this short distance will affect the viewing experience

my Living room dimension is 11 * 17 , and the most of the time the viewing distance will be less that 6 feet , i am just worried. this short distance will affect the viewing experience
If you are watching only 1080p you may notice pixelation but if it’s a tv with 4K upsacaling i think it’s safe to go for larger size without seeing individual pixels.

If you are watching only 1080p you may notice pixelation but if it’s a tv with 4K upsacaling i think it’s safe to go for larger size without seeing individual pixels.

As i mentioned earlier , the content which i will watch is

I have Fire stick [ not the 4k one] , with that
1: Movies and Tv shows from prime/netflix/hotstar
2:Sports from Hotstar
3: 720p/1080p ripped contents on my HDD

if you think , if it can suit 55inch TV, i am happy to consider that. please suggest some options so that i can check both offline and online stores

Could u suggest some TVs with very good upscaling capability..? , i am thinking of extending by budget.
i have lot of content availabe in my HDD with 720p/1080p ripped contents. i dont want those to get pixaled

Could u suggest some TVs with very good upscaling capability..? , i am thinking of extending by budget.
i have lot of content availabe in my HDD with 720p/1080p ripped contents. i dont want those to get pixaled
Welcome to the forum. Do go through all threads on similar topics to get information already shared. There are dedicated threads on various brands and models.

I would suggest go for the biggest size you can fit on your wall within your budget.

MaSh

X950G. See if you can get it on a good discount.

On quick doubt , what if i go for budget 4k TV such as from vu/mi. and buy some good upscaling device like Nvideia. will the result will be same as buying high end TVs..?

Not even close in terms of brightness and contrast, as the TV I mentioned gets twice as bright and has usable full array local dimming.

Not even close in terms of brightness and contrast, as the TV I mentioned gets twice as bright and has usable full array local dimming.
Thanks for the input, I am quite noob in this department and Last time 4 years back i went to sony showroom and brought the 32 inch. After that didn't bothered to check in industry.

Regarding sony 950g, I checked nearby retailers and price is on 1.1lL, and there is no sign of much discounts.

My budget I already extended till max 75 , could you guys suggest something on that range ...,,?

Little confused about the size I need to go for, my viewing distance is around 6-8 geet max

Thanks for the input, I am quite noob in this department and Last time 4 years back i went to sony showroom and brought the 32 inch. After that didn't bothered to check in industry.

Regarding sony 950g, I checked nearby retailers and price is on 1.1lL, and there is no sign of much discounts.

My budget I already extended till max 75 , could you guys suggest something on that range ...,,?

Little confused about the size I need to go for, my viewing distance is around 6-8 geet max

Wait for 2020 Frame TV then or Q60T then.

Can also try Panasonic models in the price range. They are edge lit but better than their competitors.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back