Upgrade Tower Speaker (Mordant Short Aviano 6)

Surender Kumar

I have plugged Mordaunt Short Aviano 6 front tower speaker with Denon x3300. Actually I am well satisfied with these speakers since last few years. Bass and mid range are quite good. Although I have separate sub also. For movie they're perfect. But I think they are slightly lacking in music.

Now I am planning to upgrade them. Please suggest some good choices of front tower.

I am good with used speakers. My budget is around 60-70K.

I would suggest you stick with the Avianos till you can gather some extra moolah. For 70k these days, you won't get any substantial upgrade over the Avianos. The MS were very conservatively priced for what they offer.

I would suggest you stick with the Avianos till you can gather some extra moolah. For 70k these days, you won't get any substantial upgrade over the Avianos. The MS were very conservatively priced for what they offer.
I do believe the same. Budget I quoted is not for new purchase but for used one. But as suggested by you I will like to stay with them till I gets some good deal for used speakers. Thanks

Avaiano 6 are GREAT speakers, stick with them and only if you wish to substantially up the budget maybe to double of what you have quoted should you look for an upgrade....

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back