Urgent help needed regarding yamaha home theatre from reliance digital

Last year i bought yamaha yht 1840. Tommorow it will be one year. Is it possible to extend warranty?
I don’t think they provide extended warranty. In India the products that have 3 years warranty itself are covered only for a year

They do offer .. I have 3yr warranty for my yht 299 . It's going to expire next week . I availed free services too

They do offer .. I have 3yr warranty for my yht 299 . It's going to expire next week . I availed free services too
From Yamaha ? Reliance digital have their own service team and provide additional warranty which is not brand warranty. I have also used Yht299 for 3 years which i purchased from reliance digital. Their service team is good with tv,fridge, washing machine etc not sure how knowledgeable they are when it comes to HT

Last year i bought yamaha yht 1840. Tommorow it will be one year. Is it possible to extend warranty?
I don't think it is worth it. If nothing has happened in one year, it is unlikely that something is going to happen in the next couple of years. Moreover, repair is quite cheap in India if you live in big cities.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back