<Urgent> Need Help .Samsung LED Panel Problem.

pavas20

Dear ALL,
I brought SAMSUNG LED TV 46'' D6000 15 months back,now my screen got black screen with one 10 cm flame type multicolored spot present when I switch on my TV .. but volume is there.
When I called technician to check what is the problem , he said SAMSUNG PANEL need to change.
Can any body have any idea what is the cost of SAMSUNG Panel 46 inch ?
How to check is it original or not ? How much it cost if I buy original or non original, any warranty.

After change to Panel , do it looks like original ?

Also please let me know is there any repair service available which make it proper as It was looking before ?

All suggestion are welcome :)

I think I made big mistake buying SAMSUNG TV instead of SONY :( ?

Better to buy a new tv, let them check to see if they have the panel in stock. What is the quote of the panel they have given ?. If they do not have the panel in stock they would buy back the TV. So let them check for part availability and then take a call. Also next time go for extended warranty as now samsung is giving up to 3 years of extended warranty on all the tvs.

I am also currently facing service issues with samsung for my tv and have raised a complaint with them.

Do post on the facebook pages below and read though them, you would see how many customers have complained there and are having issues with Samsung.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/733112506704314/

https://www.facebook.com/samsungIN

https://www.facebook.com/SamsungTV?hc_location=stream

Last edited:
Samsung buy new TV ? No way they will never give me tv since they will give amount which will calculate cost on pro data basis if panel is not there ... I asked that concern person , he is saying you have to visit okhla service center since only 46 led tv is handle by them, but I am trying to call them .. number not working for this service center.
Raising concern any way on facebook or complain cell help any way ..? seams like use less ..
Also Are they offer any discount if I go for panel change , or any idea on which case they provide discount ..

if they are ready to buy back the tv, better to give it to them, take the depreciation money and buy a new tv. Any part that samsung replaces comes with only 1 month warranty.

So better to buy a new set. If something happens after one month then again you get stuck.

Hello, even I have the similar issues with my samsung 46 LED UND6000 which was purchased in US 2yrs back. Now my TV is already out of warranty and samsung India customer service is asking for 35k for replacing my LED panel. New tv price is close to 75k.

Currently iam confused to decide the next steps. Can you please suggest if can repair my tv which will have warranty for 3 months or purchase a new tv which is close to 75k with 2 yrs warranty. Have anyone repaired the led panel ?

Please post your suggestions ASAP.

Thanks &regards,
Sgka

I faced the led panel problem with my 3d 32" led tv of LG, a vertical line in the screen. but it was under warranty and they replaced the panel free of cost. they brought home after repair in the packing of lg led panel, so I am thinking its an original panel. saying thanks to god for showing me that problem in warranty period.

Thanks for your quick response sjith. So how long tv is working with new panel ? What was issue told by customer center. I would like understand the root cause of this issue, bcos since my tv is from US and uses 110volts (with the help of step down), so please let me know if the panel problem is common irrespective of volt conversion. Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Dear ALL,
I brought SAMSUNG LED TV 46'' D6000 15 months back,now my screen got black screen with one 10 cm flame type multicolored spot present when I switch on my TV .. but volume is there.
When I called technician to check what is the problem , he said SAMSUNG PANEL need to change.
Can any body have any idea what is the cost of SAMSUNG Panel 46 inch ?
How to check is it original or not ? How much it cost if I buy original or non original, any warranty.

After change to Panel , do it looks like original ?

Also please let me know is there any repair service available which make it proper as It was looking before ?

All suggestion are welcome :)

I think I made big mistake buying SAMSUNG TV instead of SONY :( ?

Hi,

I was also in a similar situation and in dilemma what options should I consider? My journey and resolution are on the link below. Please feel free to forward this link to people who are experiencing this pain called " Samsung"

http://www.hifivision.com/television/48526-faith-no-more-samsung-led-ua40c5000.html

--
helium

Hello guys,

It is not a question of Sony or Samsung or LG or Panasonic company based and who is good or who is bad. (Most of the times the parts are similarly sourced).

All types of panels (LCD, LED or plasma) are prone to failure. It is like a lottery where your panel works or does not work within the warranty period or has problems just after the warranty.

My usual observation has been that panel replacement usually always costs 80% to 90% of the same sized new TV. Better bet would be always to accept the reduced value and buy a new tv which gives a new warranty for the next 1 or 3 years.

It does not matter if you have paid MORE money for it. The panels are still prone to the same failure.

With the hope that it helps you make the correct decision.

Last edited:
Also replacement part would have warranty for only 3 months max for Samsung. So post replacing if you can sell the set for more than what you spent on repair then it is a good deal. If the difference is not much then better option is to sell the TV and go for a new one with 3 years warranty.

Hi Friends,
Even I have faced similar issue with the Samsung LED panel few days back.
I bought 32' LED TV one year and one month back. Few days back its LED panel got damaged. Upon consulting the service engineer, i got to know that the panel would be replaced if i give 15k more.
Now since Panel is the main component of LED and if it gets damaged then company should replace it even after the warranty similar to the case of Automobile wherein the vehicles warranty may be for two years but the Engine and transmission is covered for 5 years of warranty.

I am currently negotiating with the service team in Samsung. can anyone of you guide me better?

Thank you.

my samsung UA 32F 510 full hd has lost video -the samsung mechanic told me i have to replace the lcd panel as also a smwp switch total cost Rs 18 k approx with a warantee of only abt 3 months on both the parts- i forgot to renew the warantee hence this bill.the tv cost me 36 k abt a year back.the expenditure is beyond me -can anyone suggest if there are duplicate lcd panels etc which can be put in this dam tv.ironically this tv was used with a sollatron stabn throughout.really feel let down by samsung

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back