Used Denon AVR 2113CI

SunilGupta

Hi,

A seller on OLX is offering a used receiver for ~20k. Saying its 3 years old. Whats your advice - I think these systems are 8-10 years old, and is this price OK for this model?

Any experience or suggestions are welcome - I'm not able to budget a new receiver and am scanning for a good used receiver.

Better to buy from the forum. If you are able to physically the unit and take it, then it's ok

Better to buy from the forum. If you are able to physically the unit and take it, then it's ok
Mshifi, thanks. Could not get anything for weeks on the forum - hence went looking outside. A post I made on "Wanted" resulted in one response for a 1.65L unit! Anyway will keep looking!

I have Denon AVR-2113 and its Denon 2014 model, later on 2015 onwards they introduced x2000 series. Till date it is working fine. Now I am using it as power amplifier to Marantz NR1608. Quoted Price is good but cosmetic conditions, working conditions, repair or service history, usage also matters in fixing the price. Its better to wait on forum classified section for any pre owned component than OLX. Certainly you will get equipment in good condition ,handled, preserved in great condition with reasonable price tag. I have purchased few equipments from forum and greatly satisfied. You may wait till you get what you want....

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back