USED PS3 Games

digiboy007

Recently bought the PS3 320gb version...till now i bought only 3 games.

Need for Speed,The RUN
Call of duty 4
Cricket2010

planning to buy more like dirt3 resistance 3 etc....but rather thought to buy used ones from like minded people in this forum.

if anybody interested please pm or reply here.Thanks

Recently bought the PS3 320gb version...till now i bought only 3 games.

Need for Speed,The RUN
Call of duty 4
Cricket2010

planning to buy more like dirt3 resistance 3 etc....but rather thought to buy used ones from like minded people in this forum.

if anybody interested please pm or reply here.Thanks

There are many stores that offer used games. You can get in touch with them.

Thanks, Just the thread I was looking for. Please let me know where to source used games in Gurgaon?

Any sites to buy used games from and delivered in Hong Kong? I know someone who is visiting me next month. Could get some games from him,

lol here comes the pirate-just install the hack(multi man)....and get games loaded on hd for just 300 per game!...i have dirt3,ninja gaiden 3 that way......along with my favourite virtua tennis!

Last edited:
look at used / used-like new games from Amazon.co.uk and get it shipped via aramex or any other means. Much much cheaper. Same for Amazon.com. From US there are other sites like gamestaq which sells even cheaper on used games.

I bought several from amazon.com and amazon.co.uk. From gamestaq I got Sports Champion used-like-new in 900 INR shipped to my doorstep via Aramex. Here it used to sell for 1800 INR.

Thanks, Just the thread I was looking for. Please let me know where to source used games in Gurgaon?
In Gurgaon, There are multiple places where you can get used games.

There is a Game4U store in the mall on MG road (dont remember the name, it has SPAR supermarket), then another one is Landmark in another mall (I think its Grand mall, try google for Landmark shops).

But the best option in the Blu ray/PS3 rental parlour in Gurgaon which is near Galleria market. Store name is Yen Video. You can rent unlimited games in a month with a fixed monthyl fee.

Hi Frnds...

I bought PS3 320Gb edition with move last year and jail breaked it at a shop in Gaffar Market.
They have put across Multi-Man its a File Manager + background running FTP server.
So basically it put across copy of game within hard disk of PS3 or may be any external FAT formatted Hard disk.
Whenever i have to buy a new game i just go to his shop with my external hard disk and get those games on the hard disk for around 100 - 300 RS ... cost depends on the game ...
sad part is after jail-break im stuck at 3.4 version ..becuz of which i cannot run .. latest games like NFS RUN ... but with a tru blu USB option .. which cost 4500 Rs you can play with any new game...
Total collection is of 22 Games some of them are
  • NFS - Carbon,Shift,UnderCover,Hot Persuite
  • Assasin Creed
  • GOW - 3
  • BLUR
  • Marvel VS Capcom
  • FIFA -11
  • Tekken 6
  • Sports
  • Call of Duty
  • Prince Of Persia Trilogy
  • PGA TOUR GOLF
  • FUEL

Hi Goldtau would like to know did u get your ps3 jail broken by e3 flasher ( hardware modding) and how much did it cost you . Which version was your ps3 means 4.xx . I m located in Mumbai I know you r located in Delhi but would like to know the cost . Would be of great help if u could reply . Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back