Used to viewing Plasma Pana 42V20D, now what next?

AMITNOIDA

I was having Pana 42V20D Plasma, but the sameis faced with LED 7 flashing Death syndrome and there is no display. As the repair cost is going to be around Rs.16k, I am thinking for replacing with a new 50 inch LED TV. Will I get satisfaction in PQ after used to watching Plasma with very good black level? I generally watch TV in near dark room with heavy curtain. In near dark room, which LED TV will give black level close to my Plasma?
I have checked Sony50W900B and Sony50W950C today. Both looked comparable in high ambience light situation. But in near dark room, how will their PQ look, specially their Black level?

One of my friend has suggested to purchase OLED TV. OLED TVs are high priced, but are their high prices justified with respect to PQ over normal LED TV?

Any user of Sony 50W900B in this forum, who can share his experience regarding the black level produced by this TV in near dark ambience?

After demo of the LED Full HD TVs from Sony, Samsung I could not be satisfied with black level of LED TVs in comparison to Pana 42V20D Plasma.

Now I have two options 1) Get my current Panasonic TV repaired spending around Rs. 15-16 k, or replace my existing TV by another Plasma. I don't know, which companies still do sale Plasma TV in India.

Any clue regarding the company the Plasma TV currently available and their picture qualities.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back