• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Wanted Used_not abused Sub-woofer @Mumbai

Wharfedale Speakers

Kamlesh D

Wanted a powered Sub from someone upgrading- ideal requirement would be like a Polk DSW Pro 500 or equivalent.

I will pay Cash and Carry from anywhere in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai limits.
Expectations would be from 8K-12K for a sub thats in excellent working condition.

On another thread a fellow HFV'er asked for a sub below 25K, and all others did was to tell him to look in older threads but no credible advise.

I am also new here and DON'T KNOW how to 'mine' older threads- so if you just tell me new subs below 20K- that would help too.

SPONSORED ADS

SPONSORED ADS

Kamlesh D

Either I am in a tearing hurry or ??

Am leaning towards purchasing a Polk Audio PSW 125.... price is hovering around 16K in mumbai.... ist a few bucks more than what I was ready to spend for the used Sub- and the sales guy tried real hard to push me the pro 500 for abou 22K... but I wasn't upto feeling that pampered to buy a sub with a remote.

If the polk Audio works I might give the JBL tube away....

The system being built slowly is
iPod Classic 160GB, Harman Kardon HK3390, PSB Image B25 Monitors and the Pol PSW 125 Sub.

KD

Kamlesh D

The JBL Bas tube found a Honda City lo reside in.

I found a Forum member from whom we picked up the Polk 110.

THis sub/bass thump hunt is over.

Thanks for listening in.

KD

Kamlesh D

I believe in the old adage about giving a man a fish. So rather than searching the thread for you, I'm giving you the link on where to find it.:)

You have two options

OPTION I
SUB-OPTION

OPTION II
Rajesh,

Though I appreciated your hihglighting the Op[tions... here are my views on some of the 'seniors' on this Forum.
__
Why should I read old threads... is that an answer to a question... the guy must have gone thru old threads and trust me that old threads carry jack for answers.

Check one simple question- where do I buy a line out adapter for iPod in Mumbai... 5 older threads and not one with an address or phone number, just some oblique references to Lammy Road.

ne members bring fresh ideas and hope for continuity of the Forum. Welcome them instead of telling them like patriarchs or in admonishing tones "read old threads."

To you people, stop using Google, read the Encyclopedia Brittanica.

Dont use Google to convert sqmm into AWG... find some electrical textbook must have the formula.

In todays day and age, if you know, and can answer a fellow forum member, answer him.

This is not a site for advice on philosophies of life.

KD

SPONSORED ADS