Usher dealer in Bangalore?

There was one very good dealer ARN.
2 channel products headed by a gentleman named Sridhar , "odyssey" on the forum

But Sridhar is no more with ARN and they have stopped distribution for many brands including usher

Oh, Thats sad to know. But thanks anyway for the information.

Any idea if Usher has any presence what so ever in India currently?

If you find a good source of Usher speakers in India do update here.
I will be upgrading my speakers hopefully in the early part of 2020, given the countless hours of enjoyment my humble V601s have provided me, I will be very happy to upgrade to better Ushers, at least they will firmly be in my consideration.
My present chain of components seem to compliment one another well after years of permutations, if I want to play it safe I will stay with Ushers. When you know and love how you feel in her embrace, why crave for a fleeting romance when you can have love eternal? :)

Hello shibashish,

Have been trying hard but unfortunately no luck yet.
Have written to them yesterday and waiting for a reply.
Just hoping that they have some dealer in India.

Is there no dealer for Ushers in India? I have been downsizing to bookshelves recently and love the S520. They seem to be tremendous value. Want to integrate a sub for them so looking for SW210 if I can find them rather than going for another company

For its price it was unbeatable.
Remember FM sidvee had put for sale and myself regret not getting it

S520 was a superb speaker, regretted selling it. I owned the be718 and the 520, both excellent speakers and its a shame that User's are not being sold in India anymore. However what I heard that there was some issue few years back when Usher had some difficulties and did not deliver speakers to distributor after payment was made. Anyways I hope those issues are sorted out now and some one picks up the line for India.
Cheers,
Sid

Totally agree, its superb speaker. I first saw with FM Nikhil had one for sale I guess in hifiads. Kept missing anytime it came up for sale. Finally found a used one few months back in black piano gloss finish. I have never cared much for looks and cosmetics in speakers but these look darn good. The build and performance from these is unbelievable for me in the price point. Been on lookout for any 718 (X/Be/DMD) but never came across them on sale in past few years. Hope to find a suitable sub for these S520s.

Is there no dealer for Ushers in India? I have been downsizing to bookshelves recently and love the S520. They seem to be tremendous value. Want to integrate a sub for them so looking for SW210 if I can find them rather than going for another company

I saw an ad in Olx for S520 on sale in Chennai. It's not there now.

But there is a tower V602 on sale in Bengaluru.

www.olx.in/item/usher-v602-floor-speakers-iid-1602577794

Please check

I saw an ad in Olx for S520 on sale in Chennai. It's not there now.

But there is a tower V602 on sale in Bengaluru.

www.olx.in/item/usher-v602-floor-speakers-iid-1602577794

Please check
There were actually two pairs for sale in chennai. I bought my S520 pair couple of months before them, now looking for usher subwoofer to go along with them.

The V602 pair in Bengaluru has actually been on sale for more than couple of years now. I think it is the same pair that was even posted in this form and now sitting with a dealer. Every time I search for Ushers, it pops up.

Posts in this old thread have got me going all teary like a jilted lover thinking of his first love. :)
I love my Usher so much, of course I have speakers that are of much higher caliber now but I just could not bring myself to letting my beloved Ushers go. They are on HT duty now and there they will remain, I don't care if my Spendors mind, they will just have to deal with the fact that you do not forget your first love, ever.

Posts in this old thread have got me going all teary like a jilted lover thinking of his first love. :)
I love my Usher so much, of course I have speakers that are of much higher caliber now but I just could not bring myself to letting my beloved Ushers go. They are on HT duty now and there they will remain, I don't care if my Spendors mind, they will just have to deal with the fact that you do not forget your first love, ever.
I had Usher Mini dancer 1 for about 6 years before moving to Harbeth P3esr. Still miss the air of the berellium tweeters.If only the rest of the speaker kept up with the speed of the tweeters. In that price bracket , it would have been a fantasic. There is a gentleman in India who has modified the mini dancer I crossover to ameliorate this shortcoming, but due to covid I haven't had the opportunity to hear it. Let's see.........

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back