The Usher V-602 Floor Stander Mid-size floorstander features new 1-inch soft-dome tweeter and 7-inch woofer as in award-winning 6 Series. color is dark cherry they are new -- box was opened for pictures Description The mid-size floorstanding V Series are one of the best values in audio, opening the door to uncompromised high performance for budget-conscious audiophiles. Usher manufactures its speakers with the same commitment to sound quality, fit and finish as the top-of-the-line Dancer Series. The V-602 incorporates a front-ported tuning slot making it easy to place for great sound. It uses a single 7-inch woofer--the same one as our award-winning 6 Series--matched with a new 1-inch soft-dome tweeter specially developed for the V Series. The V-602s creates a quick, dynamic sound with excellent extension, clarity and bass. It's impossible not to compare the listening experience to the sound of more costly speakers. Specs 2-way system tweeter 1" (9930-20NC), low-bass 7" (8935A) Sensitivity 90 dB 1 watt / 1m Nominal impedance 8 ohms Frequency response (-3 dB) 39 Hz ~ 20 kHz Power handling 70 watts Crossover frequencies 2.2 kHz Weight 36 Kgs each Dimensions (w x d x h) 9.37" x 11.50" x 40.79" Shipping weight 64 lbs/pc Shipping box (w x d x h) 13.0" x 15.0" x 44.1" Reviews V-602 "I never expected such performance from a $1040 pair of speakers. ... It's not hard to see what makes this speaker special and easy to recommend. Its build quality, which is outstanding for the price, is on a par with its sound. ... There's no question that the V-602 from Usher Audio Technology is one of those loudspeakers that can be considered something of a steal." Soundstage V-601 / V-604 - Standout Demo "The price/performance ratio of the new Usher V-series speakers seems off the charts.
Courtesy : Quest for Sound.
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.