Using experience of my video eyewear glasses

hamhifi

I bought my first video eyewear last week. Here is my using experience. They are not wow in video quality but enough to see a movie on the airplane, train, bus. Some I have read they use them at the dentist. For that I think they may be ok, but I prefer with noise canceling earplugs instead. I got them for FPV and they are great. Video is not bad, but not as a 72" screen neither. It is like watching a movie on a smartphone but more private and without the sun glare. The sound is good and I can still hear environment sound (not noise canceling). With the rubber piece, the glasses provide a good isolation to external light (not that good from back light). Without using the rubber piece, the glasses allow to see also the environment together with the image on the glasses (not immersion). It does not have interpupillary distance adjustments, but by simply moving it closer or farther on the nose, I can adjust it properly to my eyes.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back