UST Laser Projector - availability in India

santoshd

Hello Forum,
Greetings,

Would anyone happen to have secured Ultra Short Throw (UST) Laser Projectors in India? Which is the best way to buy them and not burn a hole in the pocket?
Any reliable vendor references.

Thanks

Hello Forum,
Greetings,

Would anyone happen to have secured Ultra Short Throw (UST) Laser Projectors in India? Which is the best way to buy them and not burn a hole in the pocket?
Any reliable vendor references.

Thanks
Some people order it straight from China. 4k Xiomi (pixel shifting) is quoted at 1.23 lakhs and including customs, clearance etc you would end up paying 1.65 lakhs. No guaranteed after sales and you are done for if your consignment arrived damaged. Because of coronavirus you may not be able to buy now (shipment problems). In India Digikartz and Furper sell the above projector for 1.99 and 2.2 lakhs. This price is too high. We may wait for some time for prices to cool down and shipment from within India.

Some people order it straight from China. 4k Xiomi (pixel shifting) is quoted at 1.23 lakhs and including customs, clearance etc you would end up paying 1.65 lakhs. No guaranteed after sales and you are done for if your consignment arrived damaged. Because of coronavirus you may not be able to buy now (shipment problems). In India Digikartz and Furper sell the above projector for 1.99 and 2.2 lakhs. This price is too high. We may wait for some time for prices to cool down and shipment from within India.
Can you please share the seller name or the link?

You are right about these options, and should you have someone travelling from the US, you may seek to get other options from Optomo or LG as well....but just was curious to see, if India has truly opened up to UST and have had sales and services being provided in country.

Sorry for the belated reply -- I was out of town. Look up all sellers in Aliexpress. Some of them are notorious. But I would wait for the coronavirus to subside before ordering anything.

Xiaomi MijiaTV Laser HDR TV 4K projector Available on the Banggood for 134K (including shipping + Insurance).
Regarding the Custom duty, they are offering Tariff Insurance (included in the price), and the same would be refunded if we need to pay the duty.

I came across another thread, where an FM mentioned that actually he got. the refund.

What do you guys suggest? Can this be considered?

Xiaomi MijiaTV Laser HDR TV 4K projector Available on the Banggood for 134K (including shipping + Insurance).
Regarding the Custom duty, they are offering Tariff Insurance (included in the price), and the same would be refunded if we need to pay the duty.

I came across another thread, where an FM mentioned that actually he got. the refund.

What do you guys suggest? Can this be considered?
I recently got a basic 1080p projector from Banggood for 15K. Transportation was through India Direct Mail with shipping insurance as well as tariff insurance. After reaching India, it will be handled by a local agent in Delhi (in my case it was sudhiropc) and your tracking number changes. They will handle all the customs I believe. It reached me in exactly 20 days. No customs charges. The key is to select India Direct Mail and to check both shipping insurance and tariff insurance. If you do that, in case if the shipment is lost or damaged/or if you incur customs charges, you will get refund. All the best.

Back