Musical Fidelity B 200 is a sixty watt per channel British made stereo amp with the preamp of the legendary A1 with a more powerful power amp. Sound is impecceble, you can read the reviews found abundantly in the internet. The amp is in absolute mint condition and am willing to part with it for 28k. I am selling it because I have an A1 with me and don't want to part with it for some nostalgic reasons.
The Pioneer SA 408 too is in mint condition and sound surprisingly amazing and sounds quite different from the other Pioneers I have used. I have been using this for some time now, but too many amplifiers have forced me to put this up for sale. Price expected is 9k, but I am open to reasonable offers.
The next one for sale is an excellent condition, very powerful sounding Kenwood stereo receiver KR 7600. This amp is huge, heavy and very stylish looking and sounds as good. This amp has a power output of 70 watts per channel and is for sale for 23k. Interested parties may pm me.
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.