Video source and Receiver source in different rooms.

rush2samy

I have question regarding my situation. I have my projector installed in my hall. Now I have my PC with good configuration in adjacent room. I want to play all my PC content like HD movies and music from my PC. Also I am planning to setup home theatre in the hall itself near my TV stand. Now all three components are placed at a distance, with PC being in other room.
This is my setup. Now what I have managed to do is atleast run one HDMI cable from PC to the projector in hall. Also I have another HDMI cable running from TV unit stand (where I am planning to put receiver) to the projector again. Currently I am able to stream Video from my PC to projector(using projector speaker as of now). What I need also to transfer audio source till the receiver in the TV unit. My question is how will I connect the two cables along with the projector. Is there any connector I can use which can transfer video content to projector and then relay audio onto the other HDMI cable to the receiver. I hope I have tried to explain my situation. Please provide help.

1.Run an optical cable from projector to receiver.
Or
1. Connect computer to receiver(in) and
2. Connect receiver (out) to projector

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back