Videocon record player needel

bluemask

I have videocon SL-3147 record player with double deck, searching for needel which one is better for this player? Suggest me

Do you have the old needle/ stylus as sample? If you have it, please post the picture so that we can identify what can of needle it takes.

Regards,
Saket

Camera quality is low, pls check tha pics

Attachments

• Videocon pin.jpg
    Videocon pin.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 108
  • Videocon..jpg
    Videocon..jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 108
I's a Japanese ceramic needle and may not be easy to get these days. You may be able to fit some type of ceranmic stylus I think

@saket, cart is same but stylus is cahnge anyways I'll look at this

They have a small collection, browse through the spares, you may find what you are looking at. BTW, if you buy the cartridge, you will get the stylus too. Just call them and ask about it, in case you want to make a deal.

Last edited:
You could also look at Jico Stylus from Japan where they have lots of models for Sanyo and Aiwa players.

regards
Srinivasan

Can someone have the diagram to SL 3027 for power supply to board .I have lose it .please take pictures off top and bottom of the circuit board. I may have the styles it's red in colour..

I have videocon SL-3147 record player with double deck, searching for needel which one is better for this player? Suggest me
You send me pic of top and bottom of circuit board I will send you my old styles needal don't use it I'm trying to use board lost power to main board

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back