Viewsonic PJD7720HD - a few pictures

Naveenbnc

Hello All.... I'm just adding a few pictures from my Viewsonic PJD7720HD.

Please note, the intention of these pictures is "not" to show the quality of pictures. But I just want to show the "brightness" with ambient light from a side window.

I have not done any kind of finetuning yet. And I don't have a good cam to take pics.

So the sole intention is only to show that the PJ has enough brightness to use in some ambient light.

That is the point I'm impressed with. The pics are taken at 4.30pm with a big window kept open on the left side. I added one picture of my right wall, where the light is directly falling from the left window.

Day time scenes in movies are quite watchable, however night shots are dim and uncomfortable.

Il add more pictures after doing some fine tuning...

Pj is 12feet from the screen (wall)
Seating position is 10ft from screen.
I'm getting 7.25ft x 4ft 2inch image.
The below pics are with 2 small led bulbs above seating position.
(Let me admit contrast looks better in the below pics than the actual image)

Planning for any screen? If we buy from uk can we get service for projector. Atleast paid service

Hey...the only reason I didn't add a screen is my 2 year old kid. She will definitely tear it down :p:p

May be a grey paint is a second alternative. I have to think on it. Whether it is a screen, or a paint, i will definitely go with grey or black.

I think Optoma also has some full hd pj models in the same range. But if you are from hyderabad you can come and see my pj and then take a call.

As I said, i didn't touch any of the settings yet. But two things i observed so far.

Picture is a little foggy when it comes to dark shades, black, and grey shades. Bright and day light scenes in movies are excellent. Foggy effect is not much, but it can be the file quality itself. Or can be minimized in settings, or a grey screen may eliminate it. Not sure.

Second issue is occasionally the pj is loosing hdmi signal of 1 or 2 seconds and again it is reestablishing. Not sure any sync issues, or hdmi cable faulty or lengthy, or any other issue in my entire setup. Too early to judge without any trouble shooting.

Any suggestions please seniors ??...

Looks superb. Try just a white or grey painted wall. I have a pull down screen and it is kind of wavy now and losing tension.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back