Vinay's DVD/Blueray/CD Rack For Free

Wait!! I will take it but don't want it free. If you are OK with me making a contribution of say Rs.1000 to charity. I will bear shipping as well :).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The free offer will be open till 31st of May'12.

There will be some sort of vote on 1st June'12 for participated members and the winner will get rack.

V

Last edited:
Wait!! I will take it but don't want it free. If you are OK with me making a contribution of say Rs.1000 to charity. I will bear shipping as well :).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The free offer will be open till 31st of May'12.

There will be some sort of vote on 1st June'12 for participated members and the winner will get rack.

V

I appreciate your decision to give it free rather than putting it on bidding and enter into hall of fame.:)That is an nice gesture as DVD give away.. However why up-to 31st May, do you put wrong should it be 31st(30th) April ??

Regards

Undoubtedly, a very good gesture! I suppose there is already AV giveaway thread.

Maybe the OP wants to have some fun and create some sensation and buzz here!

though I am not eligible, just my thoughts!:)

Looks like you are really following the advice "search before posting" in the forum:p Dont get upset since you are not eligible, something will come-up for your category.

Baijuxavior,

Indeed this is a new thread.

The Super Moderator removed the thread and had requested me to start a new thread with a photo and it should be in the sales thread and not av lounge.

I have posted this new thread in av lounge because i am not making a sale. However i have requested the Moderator to move the thread if need be.

Please consider to participate in this offer.

V

Is this a new thread? What happened to the old bid thread?

Mandeep,

I have made this 3rd repetitive gesture because i like this forum a lot.

I think voting will be a transparent way out for the winner instead of i choosing the lucky winner.

Please Mandeep you too consider in participating in this offer.

V

hello Vinay sir,

a nice gesture

Rather than voting please a choose a lucky winner sir. Let luck decide.
:yahoo:

For eligibility, let us look at the run rate rather then total runs scored!:D

Edit: oh its 200 posts I thought it is 2000

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Mandeep,

Please Mandeep you too consider in participating in this offer.

V

Hah, first i thought Vinay is asking you to put something similar like him and then understand he invites you to stand in Q for his rack, surprised no takers for this:D or nobody want to be an looser in the end...

Why not, I am at 50 odd now, can make it to 200 in less than a week, only numbers matter right:p just by welcome posts and such other post as this.

There are lot of guys here doing the same , why can't you join the elite club with us:)

Sri,

I have kept 31st May as cut out date because i want many member's to participate in this offer and then there will be a good possibility that most member's will not miss reading this thread if closing date is far away.

Please Sri you too consider to participate in this offer.

V

I appreciate your decision to give it free rather than putting it on bidding and enter into hall of fame.:)That is an nice gesture as DVD give away.. However why up-to 31st May, do you put wrong should it be 31st(30th) April ??

Regards

Is it not similar to auction, which happened earlier?

Sent from my LG-P990 using Tapatalk 2

Venkatesh, Previous one is a bid in which the amount goes to HFV ( but some members were against it)

This Bid I am asking is the winning amount will be donated to a Charity ( I dont think any one will be against it)

Regards

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back