Here is a fantastic vintage Akai 1720W reel to reel player/recorder in excellent condition. It was plugged in and it works. This is a great vintage piece and it has a wood cabinet with a removable cover.
Some small surface scratches and nicks, but overall in really nice condition.
Volume controls are a little scratchy for not being in use
Model no: 1720W Solid state
Serial no: C-51108 00024
Condition - 8/10
Functional - 9/10
Reason - lying unused
The items dimensions are as follows... 13.5" long x 13.5" wide x 9" tall
Great chance to own this excellent piece of analogue musical history! Asking 12,500/-
***NOTE****the total weight of this package is around 15 kgs hence shipping may be difficult.
Thanks for looking...
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.