Power amp / amp is 60 W RMS Per Channel Power amp
Power is 60 Watts per channel but I have seen sounding a lot better than 100 watts amplifier . Very modest and conservativly rated @ <0.05% THD over 20Hz - 20kHz.
Power amp is DUAL MONO ,that means like having 2 MONO power amps in 1 body!
It has 2 separate torroidal transformers ,1 for each channel! ( Please see photograph)
Dual mono construction avoids crosstalk and gives best possible separation.
Pulz power amps are louder with good bass ,still these are popular in Professional /Studio arena.
Looking at its vintage and condition My pricing is JUST Rs 6000 excluding shipping .Shipping possible is most of the regions.
It is heavy - 6.5 Kgs
All photographs of original equipment
Can be tested one amp at time at my place Sanpada -Navi Mumbai. Also you can bring your own speakers if you wish. This kit may be used in studios.
My location is Sanpada ,Navi Mumbai Vashi
My Details Hemant 9819747718
Buyer will come, check and will pay if he likes it!
No hard bargaining please also no low priced quotes! NO INERNATIONAL SALE! Nigerian cheats please excuse!
FROM SITE -
Pulz RS-250 DUAL MONO POWER AMPLIFIER
RS-250 is a legendary power amplifier that has served thousands. It is a classic that fetches special mention in our history book. . More than 25 years old, this design is simple, basic but ingenious and superbly balanced. Unchanged and it still sounds absolutely stunning.
This modestly powered stereo power amplifier has time tested design which is almost fail-proof. It also has true dual mono chassis and layout (with separate torroidal power supplies for each channel) and it is as thin as any modern DVD player would be! Great news for the audiophiles and purists the amp has attenuator controls in the front so it can be directly partnered with a music source.
All this is at a price point so ridiculously low that one can wonder if this amp was born to serve the cause of utopia!
Power Output 60 watts minimum RMS into 8 ohms 100 watts minimum RMS into 4 ohms both channels driven.
Typical Harmonic Distortion : <0.05% @ rated power output 20Hz - 20kHz.
Frequency Response : 14Hz - 55Hz + 0, - 1dB
Intermodulation Distortion 60Hz: 7kHz @ 4:1),< 0.05% @ rated power output
Signal To Noise Ratio : >90dB (IHF A weighted)
Input Impedance : 10k ohms
Input Sensitivity :5 dBm for rated output.
Speaker Impedance : wil l accept nominal ratings at or above 4 ohms
Slew Rate : 60 volts per microsecond
Indicator : LED on the front panel indicating system power on and a closed speaker relay
Power requirements 230 V 50/60 Hz
Rated power consumption 180 W (VA)
Dimensions: 17.2w 2.6h 10.8d (430mm x 65mm x 271mm) Weight: 14 Ibs (6.3 kg)
Weight: 6.5 Kg
a) Output transistor protection: Power supply fuses prevent excursions into unsafe operating areas, regardless of load impedance.
b) Speaker protection: The amplifier does notprovide speaker protection from very high power levels, the user must make sure
that all speakers to be connected to this amplifier can safely handle a minimum of 60 watts handling power. An electronically
activated relay disconnects the amplifier's output from the speakers:
1. Immediately after turn off.
2. In the presence of DC output voltage of high level subsonic signals.
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Please consider making a voluntary donation to help towards the running of HiFiViSION.COM
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.