The following my speakers are available for sale.
Reason for sale is moving to New home soon.
KEF kit 3 three way speakers:-
I am the second owner of these lovely speakers. Brought four years back from the original first owner. The kef kit 3 also known as kef concerto using their finest kef B139 woofers, B 110 mid-range and T27 tweeters.
The b110 & t27 were used in the world famous BBC ls3/5a monitors. One can make the replica of the ls3/5a with these drivers. Crossover available at Falcon acoustic.
B139 can also be used as subwoofer. Many diy projects available on net.
The crossover is original but few capacitors are replaced with local ones. Changing them to polypropylene ones will improve the sound quality to new level.
Currently the speakers are in perfect working condition.
Expected price 35k plus shipping.
Local pickup preferred.
Arphi Aquarious :-
One of the famous speakers of 80s made by mumbai based parsi co.
It has two 12" midbass drivers and two tweeters per cabinet. Excellent listening experience.
All drivers are original. No rubbing no defects.
Cabinets also in sound condition.
Expected price 14k.
Local pickup preferred.
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.