Vinyl Sellers in India

Music Madhu

Any vinyl selling stores in India ?? Mumbai /Chennai / any other city ??

Especially HINDUSTANI & CARNATIC MUSIC vinyls ??

Thanks in advance.

Cheers Madhu Gopi Joshi

Last edited by a moderator:
I am also looking for Mint pressings of classical music, all i find online are used records.

Hi guys,
I have around 150 nos Hindustani classical/ Ghazal/Carnatic music LPs in near mint/NOS / excellent condition. PM me if anyone interested.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers Madhu Gopi Joshi
There is a shop called Gramaphone in Chandani chawk Old Delhi.
You can search on web also

Thanks in advance.

Cheers Madhu Gopi Joshi

hi you can contact Mr Babu of Chennai where he recently has a lot of 160 classical records in excellent condition. Cost would be around ₹250 per Lp if taken as lot .if interested message me will give you his contact . He had asked me but I wasn’t interested to buy as a lot .

hi you can contact Mr Babu of Chennai where he recently has a lot of 160 classical records in excellent condition. Cost would be around ₹250 per Lp if taken as lot .if interested message me will give you his contact . He had asked me but I wasn’t interested to buy as a lot .
Hi... would you have the contact details of Mr. Babu by any chance.. would be thankful for your revert.

These guys seem to stock fair number of vinyls at reasonable prices. Any feedback on them? Quality, shopping/ delivery etc? I've struggled a lot with Amazon shipping.
This is a store in Kolkata. The owner is an audiophile himself and has great taste of music. I am a regular customer and strongly recommend.

Regards
Bhaskar

This is a store in Kolkata. The owner is an audiophile himself and has great taste of music. I am a regular customer and strongly recommend.

Regards
Bhaskar
Thanks a lot for confirming. I'm just wondering how the shipping packages would be. Hope not as pathetic as Amazon where half my vinyls had to be sent back as they were damaged in transit. I'll order one and see.

Thanks a lot for confirming. I'm just wondering how the shipping packages would be. Hope not as pathetic as Amazon where half my vinyls had to be sent back as they were damaged in transit. I'll order one and see.
Since I buy directly from the store, I have no idea about packing. But knowing the owner, there shouldn't be much doubt about shipping.

Regards

During lockdown I bought few Beatles from here online , the packing was top-notch. Much better than Amazon.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back