WAF issues, anyone?

Wow!!! now I feel I have so much space left in my 10X10 room.... :lol:

Thanks for sharing the link Quad.:clapping:

Stuff which will make any audio nutter drool away with envy :D

Thanks quad for making me drool too :lol:

Imagine the dust collecting on all that gear in India, and letting your Bai clean and mop that with a callous whipping action with a Jhaadu and wet cloth in hand. Remember all the glassware the maid has broken? :eek:hyeah:

(Sounds like a Ramsey production script for audiophools na? ;) ... Bai approaches gear with jhaado, like a killer holding Rambo knife ... suspense music .. all audiophools on the edge of their seat, in the theater ... flash scene ... room ceiling spins around endlessly .. collective scream of all audiophools .. balding aging beer bellied men ... sobbing like the girl you enjoyed cuddling and comforting while you had your "time" in college days :eek:hyeah:)

IMG_0091.jpg

I think this thread is also about BAF - Bai Acceptance Factor :rolleyes:

--G0bble

Last edited:
Will someone who understands this stuff allow the baai to enter the room?:)

Seems this person is married to the audio gear rather than some lady. So no question of WAF.

I dont think even dealers will have such a variety in one place.

One problem:if the system is not sounding good, it leaves too many variables to be checked. :(

Good points. And he is not even in the "ideal listening position." so either the system is phenemenol to through a 360 deg soundstage with amazing dynamics or he is just listening to music not minding what the setup is all about and thats where we should all be trying to reach.

Will someone who understands this stuff allow the baai to enter the room?:)

Seems this person is married to the audio gear rather than some lady. So no question of WAF.

I dont think even dealers will have such a variety in one place.

One problem:if the system is not sounding good, it leaves too many variables to be checked. :(

And he is not even in the "ideal listening position." so either the system is phenemenol to through a 360 deg soundstage with amazing dynamics or he is just listening to music not minding what the setup is all about and thats where we should all be trying to reach.

Hi,

Believe me, listening to music via the big vintage Tannoy corner speakers driven by the Leak TL12 or the lovely Audiomaster amps is phenemenol.

Forget all the audiophile jargon the combination makes music.

Regards
Rajiv

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back