Wanna try Qobuz?

thedude

I signed up for US Qobuz trial (single user) and it’s active till 12/06. I can share the login with anyone who would like to try but are having trouble setting up an account.

You can use for it three days, then I reset the password and share it with the next person.

Plz feel free to DM if interested. FIFO

wish music hardware was available similarly for trial :D
There recently was one:

Dear Friends, Pardon the ignorance from a Noob. I would like to undestand as to how to access Qobuz / Tidal? thanks.
You can refer to this

For Qobuz and few reported even for tidal new account Indian Credit cards weren't working.

Dear Friends, Pardon the ignorance from a Noob. I would like to undestand as to how to access Qobuz / Tidal? thanks.
To access Qobuz, you need a VPN and a US-issued card. For Tidal, you also need a VPN and PayPal account (Indian works). As of now, only Tidal Thailand/Serbia seems to be accepting Indian Payal account. Tidal new Accounts no longer accept Indian cards for any region.

Edit:- Only for registration (Tidal/Qobuz), VPN is required.

Last edited:
They dont have the rights (probably not paid the asking price for the Indian territory) to distribute their music in India.

I have a vpn and I got a username and password from a friend to use Qobuz, yet the app Its not available for download in iOS. Is there a workaround for this?

I have a vpn and I got a username and password from a friend to use Qobuz, yet the app Its not available for download in iOS. Is there a workaround for this?
You have to download their iOS app from the US store. Either you can create a new test id in the US region and download the App or change the region of your current account (I won't take that route).

You have to download their iOS app from the US store. Either you can create a new test id in the US region and download the App or change the region of your current account (I won't take that route).
Thanks, got it. It’s working without any hiccups .

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back