Want Help in Placing an Order for Xgimi H2

r_s_dhar

Someone suggested in one of the posts here that Aliexpress ships from Indian warehouses and that way we can avoid customs and all the related hassles. But LR Digitals, a seller on Aliexpress, said when contacted that I should indicate China as the source and Aliexpress delivery (standard delivery) when buying but the product would be shipped from India itself. But can this be trusted?

I think it works like this only, Also you have an option of refusing delivery in case its shipped from China and make it clear to Seller.

Had a chat with LR Digital (Aliexpress Seller). Fellow would not commit himself to anything. Besides he asked me to place an order and close payment screen. He said once he received the order, he would revise the price. He said this because I pointed out that many in India have bought the Xgimi H2 for 58-59k. I did as he advised and you know what? He just lowered the price by 3 dollars! What do you say for this?

Had a chat with LR Digital (Aliexpress Seller). Fellow would not commit himself to anything. Besides he asked me to place an order and close payment screen. He said once he received the order, he would revise the price. He said this because I pointed out that many in India have bought the Xgimi H2 for 58-59k. I did as he advised and you know what? He just lowered the price by 3 dollars! What do you say for this?

So you payed 3 USD more?

There are a couple of dealers for Xgimi in India. I bought it from manish.

How is it the price for Xgimi H2 varies so widely? On Aliexpress it is presently quoting at $.899
There are a couple of dealers for Xgimi in India. I bought it from manish.

Could I know what price you paid?

I bought a Wemax One Ultra Short Throw Laser projector from GearBest.
They shipped using DHL.
I received it it 3 days.
Paid customs duty of Rs ~2K only.

Maybe I got lucky.

I bought a Wemax One Ultra Short Throw Laser projector from GearBest.
They shipped using DHL.
I received it it 3 days.
Paid customs duty of Rs ~2K only.

Maybe I got lucky.
That is fantastic. But I am really puzzled -- how can a consignment from China reach India in 3 days? About customs too. customs and taxes add up to more than 22%. You must be one big lucky person! I just checked Gearbest site. They only mention "expedited shipping", No reference to DHL!

That is fantastic. But I am really puzzled -- how can a consignment from China reach India in 3 days? About customs too. customs and taxes add up to more than 22%. You must be one big lucky person! I just checked Gearbest site. They only mention "expedited shipping", No reference to DHL!

It was DHL or Fedex. Dont recall which, but a propoer international courier.

Shipment was from HK (while ordering, the site shows China, but actual shipment made was from HK).

They had declared invoice as - spare parts - USD 50.

It was DHL or Fedex. Dont recall which, but a propoer international courier.

Shipment was from HK (while ordering, the site shows China, but actual shipment made was from HK).

They had declared invoice as - spare parts - USD 50.
Dont think under invoicing or misleading description of items on invoice works these days. Customs people are hawkish these days what with trade-war tendencies and protectionist measures.

This is a question for those who are using Xgimi and xiomi laser projectors: what do you do for after-sales service?

This is a question for those who are using Xgimi and xiomi laser projectors: what do you do for after-sales service?

Good question :) I guess all of us are riding our luck right now. Would be interested to know stories from anyone that unfortunately had to worry about this.

Hi,

I bought my Xigimi H2 from "Global Projector" store vendor through Ali express. I have ordered the product at end of Dec 2018 and Got the product on 1st week of Feb 2019.

In fact, I have first ordered in LR Digital and later cancelled the order (It took 3 weeks for them to return the money in my CC)and placed the new order in Global Projector because of 10 USD less price and more positive comments from India.

It was a wait of nail-biting 2 months. However, the dealer kept updating me on the order status and shipping status. He said they have warehouse in Delhi or Calcutta where bulk orders in India will be shipped and from there they have shipped to my address in local courier. I didn't pay any to Customs.

So far the product works fine. Not sure who will support in India if there is an issue...

Please let me know if you need any more info.

Thanks

Hi,

I bought my Xigimi H2 from "Global Projector" store vendor through Ali express. I have ordered the product at end of Dec 2018 and Got the product on 1st week of Feb 2019.

In fact, I have first ordered in LR Digital and later cancelled the order (It took 3 weeks for them to return the money in my CC)and placed the new order in Global Projector because of 10 USD less price and more positive comments from India.

It was a wait of nail-biting 2 months. However, the dealer kept updating me on the order status and shipping status. He said they have warehouse in Delhi or Calcutta where bulk orders in India will be shipped and from there they have shipped to my address in local courier. I didn't pay any to Customs.

So far the product works fine. Not sure who will support in India if there is an issue...

Please let me know if you need any more info.

Thanks
Thanks Sandeep for that post. But if Global Projector has warehouses in India, why did it take 2 months for you to get your unit?

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back