• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Want LS50...please post if interested to sell

Easy EMI Options at HiFiMART.com

manojchess

Dear forum members, I am planning to upgrade from wharfdale to ls50 to pair with my naim nait 5i, if interested to sell please revert.

Regards,
M

BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!

Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.

Safety Tips

For Buyers

1. Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
  2. Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
  3. Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
  4. Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
  5. The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
  6. Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
  7. Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
  8. It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
  9. Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
  10. Do your research on comparative prices for the product.

For Sellers

1. Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
  2. Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
  3. Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
  4. Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
  5. It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
  6. Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.

JayaRaa

Someone else also had requested a while ago for preowned LS50's but did not get any response. Why not consider a new pair?

preth30

One person in Kochi has it. but I am not sure what price he is selling. He told me its box piece.

niftianmadhur

During my recent visit to China, I saw the LS50 getting sold for 60K. I didn't try to bargain as I was just checking the performance of the speakers but I must say that sound quality was really good. U shud get a new speaker in ur specefied budget.

manojchess

During my recent visit to China, I saw the LS50 getting sold for 60K. I didn't try to bargain as I was just checking the performance of the speakers but I must say that sound quality was really good. U shud get a new speaker in ur specefied budget.

preth30

would have the contact?
His name is Arun. You may contact him at 09349779812. But a word of advice. Before going for LS50, try out a cheaper model Q300 by Kef. I use it. Will get new for around 38k after discounts (MRP 42000/-) Its quite good and you don't need to shred an additional 20k for a slight improvement in sound which you will hardly notice. When using speakers like LS 50, you may need to raise the level of all the components to get the max out of it, from amplifier, source player and even the interconnects and cables. If you can get satisfaction from Q 300, go for it. Just try this link too.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4P_avvQAXG0oKpgDE0hpx73oVKMf-Vdt
A comparison is done on LS 50 with a much cheaper speaker

JayaRaa

His name is Arun. You may contact him at 09349779812. But a word of advice. Before going for LS50, try out a cheaper model Q300 by Kef. I use it. Will get new for around 38k after discounts (MRP 42000/-) Its quite good and you don't need to shred an additional 20k for a slight improvement in sound which you will hardly notice. When using speakers like LS 50, you may need to raise the level of all the components to get the max out of it, from amplifier, source player and even the interconnects and cables. If you can get satisfaction from Q 300, go for it. Just try this link too.
Very correct information shared on LS 50 requiring appropriate partnership.

manojchess

Very correct information shared on LS 50 requiring appropriate partnership.
Thanks! I have not heard the q300 but will try to audition. I did upgrade my amp to naim nait 5i + Cambridge dac + chord crimson plus rca to connect DAC to naim. The sound quality had drastically improved, but don’t want to settle with that.

M

mpw

how big is your room ?
whats wrong with the music from your present wharfedales ? which model are they ?

preth30

The problem may not be with the wharfs, but the Nait. A few of my friends are trying to sell off that amp. Highly notorious for matching issues. If anyone wants NAim Nait 5i, it is available for sale from 41k to 55k.

M

mpw

That's true or any system. System matching is not solely the amplifier domain. That's why you need to look deeper.

niftianmadhur

The problem may not be with the wharfs, but the Nait. A few of my friends are trying to sell off that amp. Highly notorious for matching issues. If anyone wants NAim Nait 5i, it is available for sale from 41k to 55k.
Hi, can u please indicate where can we get Naim Nait 5i for this price. Thanks..

manniraj

Guys do not post the mobile numbers on open forum, instead PM the member better and safe.

ssf

I started out as a big fan of the Kefs. Have heard the Q700 and liked it. But, my speakers are from Quad. At your budget, do give the Quad S1 a listen. I have heard the Quad Z2's for an extended period of time but the S series from quad is a good value for money.